My Low Budget Medical Grow

I did my closet chores last night pulling everyone out ,cleaning,adding the CFLs,BB clones and finally watering them good.I reset temp and rh meter of the last 3 weeks with highest hitting 81f and 60rh and lows 69f and 26rh.I'm happy with that and wanted to see difference with CFLs added and checked this morn seeing 75 high except That was cfl o ly when I forgot to turn led back on after pictures.No worry for that and it looks bright now.2 reflectors at each end having 2 bulbs each 8 total hoping out.Its still not even 400w
After cfl
IMG_20150105_001756.jpg

Before
IMG_20150104_0026421.jpg

JH at 21 days flower
IMG_20150104_204733.jpg

BB at 21 days
IMG_20150104_204424.jpg
IMG_20150104_204223.jpg
IMG_20150105_001944.jpg

I've kept my JH strain going long time now from one fem seed . I can use those grows to judge how my
New ones are going.A sister of the smaller one is still in a solo and thinking the new BB cuttings root I have a clone of all 4 needing space to grow I wish for
Chores lol I have been slacking on those important things.Before my little solo cup plants I had my first try with this led and dealt with spidermites and should have them still since I kept adding a d never cleaned .I think their health and daily mulch mistings and some prevention sprays in veg has kept them down.So now I finally cleaned and know how easy it will be to have them again along with the perpetual factor.

they look amazing. I can't wait to see their flowers :)

Thank you Me too I feel this run will be good led test,already feel can't flower y full 2x4foot space like said and I would like to see healthy plants flowred full term. I'm doing something right it looks.I can't repeat it so I try to keep similar and repeatable on this next mix cooking now.
I need more conistancey or want it should say and to water only non pH adjusted tap water only just like I do for the vegetable gardens.Oh I see flower buds forming on my potato's already and that's a good sign for that little experiment going but the garlic is slow and small,could be the strain or setup?both

Here are some pictures I just took of everything:rollit::passitleft:
I rotated the 20 gal grow bag to fit better under the T5 only now for my veg space
daves_02023.JPG

These clones in solo cups still were transplanted about 4 weeks ago and this is all that ever died or yellowed since I cut them.Usually I had nutrients taken from leaves to root yellowing them but all these lived and stayed green until stressed from root bound I think I took that as another benifit to my soil mix and the feeding of it the plants are loving
daves_02518.JPG

My garlic plants here really enjoyed the better lighting
daves_02123.JPG

These are sister Purple bud clones of same age showing difference from a transplant. I think that worked out great stalling them with minmal stress and damage.
daves_02426.JPG

And the flower side I am trying to keep warmer than the additional cfl heat gives lol
I am pleased with the light the cfls are adding you can see the footprint(about 1 square foot each reflector lights up with led on and off
daves_01725.JPG

daves_01825.JPG

My Berry Bomb clone in the self watering pot at 24 days 12/12 I kinda think is just about done stretching,fingers crossed
daves_00270.JPG

daves_00357.JPG

daves_00563.JPG

daves_01629.JPG

It was hard to get a good shot of my bigger JH so I found some bud shots and noticed the resin on the computer I couldnt see at pictures at 24 days flower:cheer:
daves_01141.JPG

and another showing some of her buds next to the PB clone on top and JH underneath shoved up into the loose wall but still close enough to light from the led
daves_01529.JPG

My Blue Cheese at 11 days flower with some toppers stretched as tall as the BB and almost has flowered as much
daves_00748.JPG

Now I am nervous of the N toxicity look thinking she would have grew out better
daves_00949.JPG

daves_00657.JPG

The cold weather is chilling down the closet were the temp rose to 77 with me staring at them with door open.Closed it was 73 and the low was 66. I think that is slowing them up some how so I opened up heat vent in closet tonight
Thankyou for checking out my grow Good People of :420:

I have been a busy with life and forgot my Sunday night check up on the closet.MIsting and watering went on in the production line ways and at those cheap looks at the plants I had the feeling my lights werent good enough.So Last night I decided to pull everyone out and get a better look which did cheer me up for them.I didnt notice a difference in bud size on my Berry Bomb and Jack Herer clones that were half under led and other half cfl.They looked equal growth to me and with some thinking realized they still have a decent amount of time left to flower and were looking good for me at these stages actually.
Especially the JH smelling great as I pulled her out and then could see some decent lower buds trying to keep up with the toppers giving me a better feeling come chop time.She is the shortest of my 3 big ones that I believe have all quit stretching and was debating to raise her up equal to them but backed out and let be since she was looking fine.
JH clone at 31 days flower
daves_01249.JPG

daves_01142.JPG

daves_01344.JPG

BB clone at 31 days flower
daves_00658.JPG

daves_00564.JPG

and my Blue Cheese fem seed plant at 17 days flower, which I thought hit 21 days :tokin:but still think stretch is over and ended up cleaning up some lower stuff and laying down some fertilizer on soil surface and covering with compost mulch.She is equal in hieght to the BB and both 4 to 6 inches taller than the JH
daves_00950.JPG

daves_00845.JPG

daves_01050.JPG

then a JH clone ,of the bigger one flowering, on the left and Purple Bud #2 clone on right both at 13 days flower. same left right order in all 3 pics.
daves_00180.JPG

daves_00466.JPG

daves_00358.JPG

I also thought it was a good time to squeeze in the sister clone PB #1 into flower and she is on left side next to the flowering PB2 on right
daves_01630.JPG

that was after vegging those 13 days longer being smaller and now close enough to catch up with the stretch.The mom PB fem seed plant I have not messed with much except supercropping the main toppers,actually trying to damage enough to not recover but they did and are standing up again now. A big cluster fuck she is
daves_00359.JPG

daves_00467.JPG

and the veg side now with a clone of all strains flowering still,except the BB clone I did see roots on inspecting rooting plug ,opening it up after 12 days from cut, just not poking out of plug or transplanted to solo and put under T5 yet as Im waiting for them to show more poking out first
daves_00750.JPG

flower side with all 6 in there and no more space worth trying to fill and the reason my clones are still in solos
daves_00181.JPG

I use to be able to click on view larger image and copy that picture url but now when I do I am not able to find that url to copy.I feel those pictures look better and am not sure if 420 changed or it has to do with my computer setup ?
Thank you for checking up on my grow friends:peace:

Thankyou profesor and I hope so on the yield at harvest time starting around the end of February. Im happy with the look on the leaves for my thinking they are doing better than before with being either over or underfed. I will keep up plain watering only and try to lose the thoughts of not good enough light or food to achieve quality buds.NO matter what they will be better than the $100 25g ounce I picked up all bricked up and seedy.NO clue on origin just thinking from the D and maybe even from your way as alot of people through around the mexican brick weed.I was checking up on your grow today looking awesome:cheer:

I agree! Let me know if you need some help smoking all those flowers, I'm always happy to help a friend lol.

I am hoping things go well from here out and would love to share :passitleft:
I do have at least 5-6 weeks before the first plant is ready and it should become staggered after that ,but it is plenty of time for grow issues to occur I still fear mostly mites, and landlord too.We just had an inspection of furnace filter,fire extinguisher and smoke detectors that happens at least 2x a year and that drives me crazy paranoid but always works out thankfully.Also have visits from preschool teachers that occur for the program we qualify for that stresses me out too. Just to make sure home life is good its for,checking for bed and clean living conditions. This journal is showing my best and longest stretch of growing weed and we will be resigning lease next month after 4 years being here and growing for 3 with success I have to say because of this awesome site of great info and support at :420:

These pictures just taken are of some work done tonight and then some close ups on toppers of my flowering plants.
I transplanted 3 older clones to 6" pots with my new cooked mix from solo cups they have been in 35 days at 18/6 light hours.I dont plan on flowering them in these pots I just wanted to test the mix out and top them after they have settled in and start training ,transplant,root some cuttings and flower in 2 months about
one Blue Cheese1 on left ,Jack Herer1 middle JH3 to right both pictures
daves_01250.JPG

daves_00361.JPG

MyLady also potted her rooted BerryBomb clone she cut,scraped,gelled for first time ever 11daysago tonight too :circle-of-love::kisstwo:
daves_00566.JPG

To keep numbers right I will add this BC and PB to the worm bin along with some leaves and lower stems I removed lollipopping the 3 smaller plants in flower, I dont like doing this but dont want over the limit,actually I am down to 11 plants now and may try and grow my last fem grape ape seed in a couple weeks filling my tag and I did enjoy this strain and would like it back thinking it should be similar from same order.
daves_00469.JPG

To mist my flowering plants I have to pull out the 3 one gallon pots and decided to lollipop them all and also took the 2 lowest and non pistiling Blue Cheese branches going nowhere. BC 18 days 12/12 JH2 and PB2 14 days 12/12 PB1 3days 12/12 Ok about or real close these are I am confused:tokin:
then some JH buds at 32days 12/12
daves_00659.JPG

daves_00751.JPG

same 32 days 12/12 BB kinda looking to start resin
daves_00360.JPG

BC 18 days 12/12 also starting resin it looks
daves_00271.JPG

14 day JH2 and PB2 not sure which is which but guessing
PB2
daves_00565.JPG

JH2
daves_00468.JPG

Yhis is cfl off to see light coverage and the led footprint can still be seen.I think 2 would cover the area just right without cfls. HOw this grow winds up can let me know if my led is up to par and possibly get a second same one
daves_01051.JPG

Thankyou for checking in on my grow and I appreciate all the likes,comments ,questions and advice given

Back
Top Bottom