My new grow space

Hi @Guy Cavallero, just catching up on your grow. Lots going on, looking good!
:goodjob:

I’m working on breeding some seeds, too, it’s a bit behind yours so it’s good to see your progress. Good photos of the pollen sacs.

Keep cool, all you buds. This is west of the great divide here, it’s cool and overcast so I’m not feeling it. Take it easy and hydrate.
-bo
Thanks Boatshoe.....just collecting pollen (attempting to anyways) at this point. My plan spread the love from these trailer trash guys on to my 9 lb hammer once they are mature enough. I wanted pics of the sacks from infancy to maturity.

The last night it was a little after 10 by the time I got into the girls room. That being said, my battery was less than 15% which doesn't allow me to take photos with a flash. I will update my cloning / seedling space now because it's CFL in there and the pictures still turned out pretty good.
These two beauties are courtesy of @Kingjoe83......and Bomb seeds. Both of these are their signature Cherry Bomb. Really looking forward to trying these as you guys know I am a fan of the fruity strains. ....Stank and Preston leave that alone LMAO.

My Ladyburn 1974, from Greenhouse seeds. Still tiny but showing no signs of stress or deficiencies.
Next is my CBD critical x CBD crew.
The pictures I took last night didn't all include the tags so I don't want to screw up and tell you that some are plants that they are not. I will update a little better tonight, I have to say though that the three clones of each that I picked up a couple of weeks back at the grow shop ( MK Ultra and Bruce Banner) are both doing phenomenally.

Also, while I'm on doing some updating..... I thought it would show you guys a picture of Van stanks signature strain, and my own for that matter as I've grown multiples ATFs at this point. My brothers place up in Haliburton......these 3 are loving life in Stank soil, south facing even in this heat.

Tell me about it brother. I had gone out front yesterday morning to unload the truck of some concrete and some plywood and I get a call from my son in the backyard..... he just threw up from the heat. I go back there to check on him and he's sitting inside the construction with his head in his hands. I took him over to the shade, took off his shoes and socks and his hat and ran some cold water over his feet. Got him a bottle of water but within the hour hed thrown up again. Then it was definitely time to go home and sit in the AC and take a cold shower. He seems okay this morning but I'm not chancing it..... He has the day off today.
Good times, lol........
Talk about being sore from work.... my muscles seem to take it twice as hard when working in the excessive heat. Hope your son is feeling better. I've had heat spells like that put me down for a day or two.

Green daze!
:passitleft:

The last night it was a little after 10 by the time I got into the girls room. That being said, my battery was less than 15% which doesn't allow me to take photos with a flash. I will update my cloning / seedling space now because it's CFL in there and the pictures still turned out pretty good.
These two beauties are courtesy of @Kingjoe83......and Bomb seeds. Both of these are their signature Cherry Bomb. Really looking forward to trying these as you guys know I am a fan of the fruity strains. ....Stank and Preston leave that alone LMAO.

My Ladyburn 1974, from Greenhouse seeds. Still tiny but showing no signs of stress or deficiencies.
The pictures I took last night didn't all include the tags so I don't want to screw up and tell you that some are plants that they are not. I will update a little better tonight, I have to say though that the three clones of each that I picked up a couple of weeks back at the grow shop ( MK Ultra and Bruce Banner) are both doing phenomenally.

Also, while I'm on doing some updating..... I thought it would show you guys a picture of Van stanks signature strain, and my own for that matter as I've grown multiples ATFs at this point. My brothers place up in Haliburton......these 3 are loving life in Stank soil, south facing even in this heat.

Looking smexy buddy . Beautiful curious to see what happens still got more cherry bomb and haven’t grown it out .

All plants doing really nice man .

Ps about the heat I’m working outside in hot truck no Ac their week hitting plus 40 here today . You know your getting old when you have a hard time dealing with young kids attitudes and smarty pants mr. I know to all attitudes . Been fun test this weeks

Thank god for cannabis or if be like @Pennywise and have a high kill ratio :goodluck:

Looking smexy buddy . Beautiful curious to see what happens still got more cherry bomb and haven’t grown it out .

All plants doing really nice man .

Ps about the heat I’m working outside in hot truck no Ac their week hitting plus 40 here today . You know your getting old when you have a hard time dealing with young kids attitudes and smarty pants mr. I know to all attitudes . Been fun test this weeks

Thank god for cannabis or if be like @Pennywise and have a high kill ratio :goodluck:
@Kingjoe83
I thought I saw you cooling off alongside the road the other day...
View media item 1575835
Bahahaha! It's the eyes that gave you away!.

:passitleft:

@Jackalope, my son lost a huge Muskie on the weekend. Over 30 pounds.

And to change the subject once again, I am having a problem collecting the pollen off my males. I have a fan in there blowing ever-so-slightly but when I turn the plant on its side to knock the pollen onto a black ceramic tile, there doesn't seem to be very much there..... Any suggestions?

Better drop the fan for a few days. No use spreading pollen around with nothing to pollinate. If you can't turn it off point it down so you are not disturbing the pollen coming from the pods.

Coming along nice,Guy! You`re lucky to have a beautiful place where you are free to grow.Mine are done now,clone will be going to flower soon. Have a great time,bro. 800:goodjob:

Better drop the fan for a few days. No use spreading pollen around with nothing to pollinate. If you can't turn it off point it down so you are not disturbing the pollen coming from the pods.
The method I have seen is to use no fans,let it grow until there are enough male flowers,then cut and hang upside down until completely dry. Then get a black bag,whatever,and place plant in bag and beat the crap out of it(Dont forget to tie the end first!! Hope that helps,guy.

That's an easy decision to make because it's the only thing that causes any torment in that room at all..... The constant hum of this fan vibrating against the ceiling LOL. Doesn't really bother me that much, but my partner in menopause... Completely different story, LOL.

Coming along nice,Guy! You`re lucky to have a beautiful place where you are free to grow.Mine are done now,clone will be going to flower soon. Have a great time,bro. 800:goodjob:
Where are you 800, there's plenty of room up here for everyone LOL.......

One of my brothers ATFs in 10 gallons of Stank soil. Hes just staked them yesterday. Including pot, shes well over 48" at this point. With another month minimum before she flips, these 3 girls are gonna be incredible. My sister in law says " man they smell so fresh and strong", my response......"Ummm, they're not flowering yet, you wait!" .....lmao.
@Van Stank

That's an easy decision to make because it's the only thing that causes any torment in that room at all..... The constant hum of this fan vibrating against the ceiling LOL. Doesn't really bother me that much, but my partner in menopause... Completely different story, LOL.

LMAO I have dealt with both problems. Sounds like dropping the fan would work with both. I never keep a fan in the tent with males. That is what I meant. Didn't mean to suggest you were trying to catch pollen in front of a fan LOL. There are people that dumb though.

Lmao.....as his shirt looks oddly yellow!!

Back
Top Bottom