My new grow space

Nope I hate males too ... at least at third point in my life lol
Good call lol. I knew I had to tiptoe around my comments there.

Man what a hot line up you got going brotha

Man I see subcool on instagram a lot ... dudes stuff is fire . Same with Aussieweed bro also up there with others like @UrbanAchiever and @SwAggNiFiCeNt those boyz grow fire .

And now Guy you are brotha . I have a feeling you will be more then happy with those bombs seeds brotha .

Good to hear about cloning coming together I’m learning environment is huge . At young stage . More roots more fruits right god I love that saying .

Good talking with you today and if I do not hear from you again for a bit summer life I get it ... happy Canada day brotha ✊
Thanks Joe, yeah I'm pretty stoked about the lineup as well. I have to get some stuff out of the veg tent this weekend in order to make some room for the Perpetual to keep going in about 2 weeks. Obviously I'm going to be harvesting my crown, then a couple of weeks later I'll be harvesting my 3 ATF. By then, the veg tent should be so green that you can't see the bottom LMAO. Have a safe long weekend my friend..... Be good!

My advice to anyone....don't be afraid with this plant (unless you absolutely need it for meds). They take far more than we give them credit.

Hell man, most of the stuff I have been smoking the last 6 months (until my recent harvests) were all seeded buds from my previous grows. Potency is still better than the shit my buddy brings my from dispensaries and its a hell of a lot more smooth than their crap. The grinder I have is great for getting seeds out too.
So what are you using for a grinder Van? Mine just chopped seeds up beyond recognition. Haven't smoked a seed ever since I stopped going to see my guy, but interesting nonetheless.
Hmmmmmm....selective grinding, lol.

Thanks Joe, yeah I'm pretty stoked about the lineup as well. I have to get some stuff out of the veg tent this weekend in order to make some room for the Perpetual to keep going in about 2 weeks. Obviously I'm going to be harvesting my crown, then a couple of weeks later I'll be harvesting my 3 ATF. By then, the veg tent should be so green that you can't see the bottom LMAO. Have a safe long weekend my friend..... Be good!
Sounds like a plan buddy ... man you got slot going forward n

Thanks and It's all good Derb, that's one of the reasons that I posted about the males. I wanted to share my experience from early male until fruition when I can gather the pollen. I found it difficult to pinpoint some information on it myself so I've decided to journal it to share.

In truth, they're kind of beautiful in their own way.

Also the more you know about male plants. The more you will understand marijuana in general. It takes both for the plant to survive so you should be able to understand both.

Yo Guy, you doing alright bud? Hope you haven't melted!!
Seems like the heat is hitting a bunch of people right now. We're triple digits in TX, but that's not terribly strange, some of the temps you guys are experiencing surprised me. We're pretty acclaimated to this crap, but I know it's miserable when you're not used to it

-P
:passitleft:

Yeah we don't have central AC here. Just window mounted units. House is 83 with the AC going LOL. FFS....how is someone supposed to stay cool in this shit. Give me -20 any day!! Its too hot for me to go outside and smoke!!

Yeah we don't have central AC here. Just window mounted units. House is 83 with the AC going LOL. FFS....how is someone supposed to stay cool in this shit. Give me -20 any day!! Its too hot for me to go outside and smoke!!
Our air, literally, feels thick. It hits you like a ton of bricks when going outside. I figured it was humitidy making it feel so crappy, but my meter says it is 46%. Maybe it is just sulphur, because obviously I'm living inside a damn volcano

Guy, was just looking around and saw this thread AGAIN... Don't know why I keep losing threads... No alerts etc... Well maybe now that the site is no longer involved in the prize machine, maybe they can get to fixing a few things... Patience I guess... Looking good anyway though... Green days, and to all
Glad to have you back buddy!

Tell me about it Preston, how on Earth are you working in this shit? Hugely widespread system too by the sounds of it. If you guys are experiencing it down in Texas and then us all the way back up in Southern Ontario and Van in Massachusetts..... That's pretty massive. Yeah @Van Stank, doing good buddy, thanks for looking for me lol. Family had the opportunity to go up to my brother's place in Haliburton over the weekend, as a bit of a break from the heat so we jumped all over it....... I would love to show you some pictures of what he's doing up there with you or ATFs, but for some reason I am unable to post pictures this morning. The way that I have been normally uploading them into the member Galleries and then posting them directly from there doesn't seem to be working for some reason. .....
Yesterday, we made it til 2pm before we had to pack it in. 45°C with the humidity is Way Beyond safe as far as I'm concerned.

Back to the Grind, I have to post some pictures tonight and do a little bit further update..... Hopefully by then whatever issue we are having with the member galleries will be solved. Also, what this that I hear about contests and prizes..... ?I've obviously missed something?

All of you guys have an amazing July 4th...... be safe and we'll be watching for the fireworks across Lake Ontario LOL.

@Jackalope, my son lost a huge Muskie on the weekend. Over 30 pounds.

And to change the subject once again, I am having a problem collecting the pollen off my males. I have a fan in there blowing ever-so-slightly but when I turn the plant on its side to knock the pollen onto a black ceramic tile, there doesn't seem to be very much there..... Any suggestions?

Tell me about it Preston, how on Earth are you working in this shit? Hugely widespread system too by the sounds of it. If you guys are experiencing it down in Texas and then us all the way back up in Southern Ontario and Van in Massachusetts..... That's pretty massive. Yeah @Van Stank, doing good buddy, thanks for looking for me lol. Family had the opportunity to go up to my brother's place in Haliburton over the weekend, as a bit of a break from the heat so we jumped all over it....... I would love to show you some pictures of what he's doing up there with you or ATFs, but for some reason I am unable to post pictures this morning. The way that I have been normally uploading them into the member Galleries and then posting them directly from there doesn't seem to be working for some reason. .....
Yesterday, we made it til 2pm before we had to pack it in. 45°C with the humidity is Way Beyond safe as far as I'm concerned.

Back to the Grind, I have to post some pictures tonight and do a little bit further update..... Hopefully by then whatever issue we are having with the member galleries will be solved. Also, what this that I hear about contests and prizes..... ?I've obviously missed something?

All of you guys have an amazing July 4th...... be safe and we'll be watching for the fireworks across Lake Ontario LOL.
Man.... it had me ate up by 10 am on Monday. I didnt realize how hot it had gotten already and I had only drank my coffee that morning. Got pretty woozy and called it for the day. Next couple of weeks will probably be 6 am start time and wrapping up at 12-1 pm. It's just too hot to work late into the day

Man.... it had me ate up by 10 am on Monday. I didnt realize how hot it had gotten already and I had only drank my coffee that morning. Got pretty woozy and called it for the day. Next couple of weeks will probably be 6 am start time and wrapping up at 12-1 pm. It's just too hot to work late into the day
Tell me about it brother. I had gone out front yesterday morning to unload the truck of some concrete and some plywood and I get a call from my son in the backyard..... he just threw up from the heat. I go back there to check on him and he's sitting inside the construction with his head in his hands. I took him over to the shade, took off his shoes and socks and his hat and ran some cold water over his feet. Got him a bottle of water but within the hour hed thrown up again. Then it was definitely time to go home and sit in the AC and take a cold shower. He seems okay this morning but I'm not chancing it..... He has the day off today.
Good times, lol........

Back
Top Bottom