My new grow space

Beautiful walleye. I tournament fished Walleye for a number of years. Its really all I ever target. Did you happen to get a weight or measurements before release?
Not officially no, as were minimalist when it comes to going out on the ice. 12 pounds for sure.....

Scrog while I'm thinking about it, obviously you know I'm using a single dwc bucket for hydro....... What am I supposed to be doing as she is drinking over at liter of water a day. Should I be replacing the water that she drinks with nutrient water or just pH tested water? For that matter, should my pH be 5.7 like when I start off a new bucket each week? Or can I just use 6.5 PH that I have for all of my other girls?

Not officially no, as were minimalist when it comes to going out on the ice. 12 pounds for sure.....

Scrog while I'm thinking about it, obviously you know I'm using a single dwc bucket for hydro....... What am I supposed to be doing as she is drinking over at liter of water a day. Should I be replacing the water that she drinks with nutrient water or just pH tested water? For that matter, should my pH be 5.7 like when I start off a new bucket each week? Or can I just use 6.5 PH that I have for all of my other girls?

I have my first bucket going right now in early veg so I am also very interested about this!! Thanks for asking guy

Thanks guys......Lowded, do you mean it took 30 days to see roots on your Clones?
Yea man I had them sitting in rockwool for mf weeks. It was heated and under 24 Floro. I think I had the rockwool too wet or something Dabber said. Anyway I bought a spinner thing to put in a pail and do more like you! 30 days is painful to watch and care for a stick.

Funny thing.....me too, lol. Got little eaters, like 1-2 lbs, but nothing over 3lbs. My brothers got a nice little 18' welded aluminum with a 100 on it. Killer walleye rig. Just gotta find that "spot".....youre always welcome to join.....you all are, you know that.
I am going to take you up on that offer at some point Guy!! Just gotta have the sun and moon and stars align a little better!

I mix water to the same EC as my reservoir and top it up daily. As Derbybud mentioned 5.8 is the sweet spot for hydro, 6.5 is way to high.
For sure guys. I PH my DWC bucket to 5.7 once my nutes are added, I just meant moreso the "top up" water, was my question. Which has also been answered.

On a completely opposite side of the growing spectrum.....picked this up at Winners yesterday. Not quite the same concentrations as the seed meal, but the same organic compounds are found in Neem leaf that are found in the seeds. Neem seed is VERY difficult to find locally so I considered this one of those "finds". I was actually looking for cold pressed oils for my next batch of Bio bombs when i came across 2 bags of Neem leaf. $5 each, for close to a lb total.....money well spent!

I am going to take you up on that offer at some point Guy!! Just gotta have the sun and moon and stars align a little better!
My offer always stands....and in a month, I'll never buy weed again. So even more reason lol.

Just spent a bit of time with the girls in flower. Wow the aromas are so different. My Crown Royales are both very distinctively pineapple smelling.

and in a month, I'll never buy weed again.

Thats what I said too Guy. Now I'm on my fourth grow of 4 plants and I've got weed, bubble hash and shatter piled up all over my house. I'm not even sure what to do with it all, and trust me, I haven't been stingy with it either. At this rate, in another year I'll never have to grow weed again either. lol. Its terrible Guy, two world wars.....and now this!!!!!!

Thats what I said too Guy. Now I'm on my fourth grow of 4 plants and I've got weed, bubble hash and shatter piled up all over my house. I'm not even sure what to do with it all, and trust me, I haven't been stingy with it either. At this rate, in another year I'll never have to grow weed again either. lol. Its terrible Guy, two world wars.....and now this!!!!!!
I don't quite feel your pain yet......soon enough I hope lol. I'll gladly help you get rid of some lmao......last batch I bought off my "guy" had fucking seeds in it.......in this day and age lol. I almost threw up.
Now I know the difference, shit like that is intolerable.

[QUOTE="Guy Cavallero, post: 3905767, member: 286542"last batch I bought off my "guy" had fucking seeds in it.......in this day and age lol. I almost threw up.
Now I know the difference, shit like that is intolerable.[/QUOTE]

I never used to turn down a hoot but now I pass on schwagg without a second thought. And I don't bother saving roaches any more either. Who'da thunk this a couple of years ago.

[QUOTE="Guy Cavallero, post: 3905767, member: 286542"last batch I bought off my "guy" had fucking seeds in it.......in this day and age lol. I almost threw up.
Now I know the difference, shit like that is intolerable.

I never used to turn down a hoot but now I pass on schwagg without a second thought. And I don't bother saving roaches any more either. Who'da thunk this a couple of years ago.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I can't believe I bought shit. I complained but it got me crickets lol.......

Yea man I had them sitting in rockwool for mf weeks. It was heated and under 24 Floro. I think I had the rockwool too wet or something Dabber said. Anyway I bought a spinner thing to put in a pail and do more like you! 30 days is painful to watch and care for a stick.
Totally lmao.....my little cloner and single DWC have been a great little side project that have opened my eyes to another possibility. Although my White cookies was a ridiculous little runt, @Scrogdawg had my back and said....." you watch, she won't be a runt for long ".....how true is that now lmao.....

Tonight is a great night. I've officially confirmed that my right ATF, known as Maggie to my girlfriend is actually a female....The trick with flowering a clone worked like a charm and confirmed for me in just 3 days. Shes now been rewarded with a drink and set back into my seedling space.
I also brought my second DWC bucket outside tonight. I've decided to try a Crown Royale in this one, once my girls get flipped to flower tomorrow, their will be plenty of room in veg.
So tomorrow is my flip day for my next 6 girls , and ill repot and introduce my next 6 seedlings into my veg tent. It's gonna be insane in veg as my next round of 3 Peyote cookies and 3 White Rhino are already 10+" tall. I may also flower my ATF, as I have at least 10 viable clones.

Pics tomorrow......busy night!

Goodnight 420!

Ok gonna try this again.

So where should I even start? I guess just like I haven't missed a day works best. I'm sorry I haven't been on much, it's a lot taking care of these girls......but I love it!

Let's start with smallest first......
CLONING TENT
So my first little ATF that showed signs of roots, has been introduced into soil. Because I'm having trouble sexing these girls , I'm using this little one to test, and shell be in Flower shortly. I'm going to do 1 at a time from each plant, not to confuse anything.

Here's my group of girls in the tent, the cloner and soil.
Next is my VEG area.
Back right is my ATF girl (I'm confirming this), followed by my "no guess yet" ATF, in back left. Shooting everywhere, so I'm hoping both are girls.
Group shot of the Girls....
My CBDurban, they're all doing great so far. Followed by one of my Kushy Kush
Next is FLOWER....,
I've made some improvements here too. I've added an Inkbird thermostat. I've also added a 6" Canfan and filter. I added another 4" Canfan at ground level bringing air into the flower room from the workshop. My wall heater is my heat source and for winter, my ground level vent is my winter cooling source. Sorry about the pink pics, lighting was bad for shots otherwise.

As from before, my passive heat source is my HID in veg that's having it's heat extracted from the tent via this Canfan and 4" pipe hidden within the wall.

My 2 Crown Royal. Yesterday was a full regiment of nutes. DNF A+B, CalMag, PK13/14 & DNF bloom enhancer...900ppm or so.

My DWC girl.....smelling dreamy!!

Stretch is on for my Alpha Dawg. I also recently found out that she's also referred to as Tuna Kush, lmao.....huh??

My White cookies in soil.....shell never catch her sis but she's beautiful nonetheless.......

And before I accidentally erase this "again"......let me bid you all an awesome evening as I tentatively tiptoe around the site.......getting used to the new way stuff is done.

Thanks for being patient and hanging out.....

Hey GUY! I was out for about 2 weeks but it looks like everything is going great for your girls!

Beside the Girls how is everything going man? hope it's not to cold up north!?

Tonight is a great night. I've officially confirmed that my right ATF, known as Maggie to my girlfriend is actually a female....The trick with flowering a clone worked like a charm and confirmed for me in just 3 days. Shes now been rewarded with a drink and set back into my seedling space.
I also brought my second DWC bucket outside tonight. I've decided to try a Crown Royale in this one, once my girls get flipped to flower tomorrow, their will be plenty of room in veg.
So tomorrow is my flip day for my next 6 girls , and ill repot and introduce my next 6 seedlings into my veg tent. It's gonna be insane in veg as my next round of 3 Peyote cookies and 3 White Rhino are already 10+" tall. I may also flower my ATF, as I have at least 10 viable clones.

Pics tomorrow......busy night!

Goodnight 420!
congrats on confirming that it's a female! I was waiting on this for some time now so can't imagine how nice it must be for you !

Back
Top Bottom