My new seeds have arrived!

Doctor Trevor

I ordered five feminized Blue Dream seeds from Expert Seeds. They had a BOGO deal so I thought, "Cool. Ten years for the price of five!" When they arrived, I was surprised to see I received SIXTEEN seeds!!! When you order five, you automatically get three for free.

Looks like I'll be getting a bigger tent sooner than later.

These seeds arrived in my mailbox last Saturday and I didn't find them until today. I assume that having them sit at room temperature for three days won't be a problem. Am I right?

I ordered five feminized Blue Dream seeds from Expert Seeds. They had a BOGO deal so I thought, "Cool. Ten years for the price of five!" When they arrived, I was surprised to see I received SIXTEEN seeds!!! When you order five, you automatically get three for free.

These seeds arrived in my mailbox last Saturday and I didn't find them until today. I assume that having them sit at room temperature for three days won't be a problem. Am I right?
Hey Doc hope you are well my friend.
Congrats on the new beans.
Unfortunately mail isn't climate controlled.
Seeds mailed in winter pop just fine as long as they don't get hot hot.
You will be fine my friend. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

I assume that having them sit at room temperature for three days won't be a problem. Am I right?
Always nice when something good arrives in the mail.;) And then to find out there is more there for the same price just adds to the goodness.

Should not be any problem if the seeds were viable and reasonably healthy to start off. A good number of growers have mentioned storing their seeds in the freezer. Plus out in the wild seeds will lay on the soil surface or just below the surface for the winter and they sprout the next spring. Should be nothing to worry about because they sat in the mailbox for a few days.

Other growers say they store their seeds on a shelf in the pantry or somewhere in the kitchen. The seeds still sprout so that should take care of any concerns about being at room temp for several days.

Like @Bill284 says, as long as they did not get hot, like somewhere in an attic in the hottest summer days, they should store real well.

Hey Doc
I just received an order of White Gold from Expert Seeds. Ordered 5 and received 16 also. Thought I was going to get 5 extra. Good on them. As others wrote, They'll be fine. I had seeds locked in a community mailbox for 4 days of 95F. All popped with no issues.
Edit, just saw the date post.:cheesygrinsmiley:

I just finished putting in a big order with Expert Seeds this morning. Gonna try growing me some CBG and some insanely high THC strains. Hoping for the bonus seeds on top of these to bump my 3packs to 10 seeds each strain in the end. Finally get my new tent grow up and going in a few weeks once this arrives.

80E5F01C-236C-481F-A2CB-D2FD55457E68.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom