My New Setup & Grow Journal For Many Strains Pound A Week Here We Go

Should i sog or scrog with 1 plant monsters

• Sea of green sog

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scrog plus veg

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey world sorry for huge delay tomorrow ill update everything tomorrow little recap for now. We lost our cat blue also so 2 deaths in a month. I finished my veg room which turns out its 13x10 with 4 t8 lights so far. I will be switching out one light for a overdriven t8 shop light which tests at 162 watts and way way way brighter then normal. I bought a killawatt meter tested entire veg room at 575 watts thats 4 t8 lights 2 cloner pumps 1 air pump 1 oscilating standup fan 1 humidifier set to 60% rh and a electric heater with century heating temp controller set to 76 room is perfectly dialed in need to add my 2 400 watt mh lights still to complete room. I also sent 1 4 ft plant to floor under a 4.2x4.2 ft scrog so we will see how that goes. Also want to make a huge shout out to dakine 420 for the nutrients we will be testing out side by side with clean grow nutrients its a 2 part nutrient vs dakine 420s powdered nutrient line. We will get our pictures up tomorrow and youtube channel will go up in next week or so hopefully.

Ok everyone today ill do some updating later though. Another update of things i had help at first but william proved not worthy. Nothing i hate worse then liars. Just be real with who you are and about life i dont judge noone because who am i to judge anyone ive made mistakes in life too but to lie about pathetic crap come on world time to wake up and grow up lying is third grade stuff. If your older then 15 STOP LYING. Ok ok lol enough ranting about stupid people the world is filled with them. Anyways so since my last real update i finished the drywall and panda filmed all the walls in veg room, honestly i was just to lazy to tape paint sand paint again. So panda film was best FOR ME. Plus easier to clean. I also picked up 39 + 33 clones and then another 161 clones ranging from tga cheesequake to paradise seeds ice cream and lastly the original cheese from the uk the old school real deal strain. Due to time restraints im putting 16 off to flower saturday and every saturday ill send another 16 to 32 off to flower till i fill all 8 5x5s. I also have my certification on the wall so im legal to over 2000 plants along with all my patients and there needs medically on the same wall. sorry law im 100% legal best thing is i dont need to run more then 500 plants ever so i wont ever even get close to my allowed plant count and in 3 months ill only be running 1 plant per 5x5 yielding at least 1.5 pounds to 2. Ive also finished installing drip system in veg room. Problem is plants are growing insanely fast now and i truly mean to fast im getting 1 inch every day at least some more like 2 to 3 inches so everything is outgrowing its spot. Also my internodes are very compacted which is awesome but ive just never seen this kinda growth before with t8 lights. I also took clones from 5 strains, which are sour diesel, lsd, chemdog #4, afghan skunk and vanilla kush. I took at least 5 of each. Im. Going to flower 10 differant strains upstairs in my old flower room which is 4.5x9. But ima run 420 true Led watts tested at 140 watts each so thats 3 led lights. We will see what they do. Im also going to have a harvest party with those ten strains to test them all out along with get rid of a few strains they all amazing strains, but i need true 7 and 8 week strains for my setup to be perfect to my liking. 1 strain each setup so that i can run 8 differant strains. I also bought more oscilating fans for flower room, now i have 3 for flower room 2 for veg room and when i get more money ill get the last 5 that i need. Ima run 1 oscilating fan per 5x5 and 2 box fans on the floor one on each side of room. My lights will pull 60 degree air from outside of room from 2 inline fans to vent the lights and ill run either passive air ventilation or sealed and go co2 eventually. So thats my flower room nothing special really. My veg room will be 4 4 bulb 6500k t8 lights, 2 of which will be overdriven and 2 400 watt mh lights vented by a inline fan pulling air from veg room out and a inline fan to pull air into room. I am running a heater right now to keep room in 74-76 degree range all the time as my grow rooms are in the basement and its winter, but even in summer its still 62 degrees down there regardless wether its summer or winter. I am also running a humidifier set to 60% rh, which seems to keep room between 55% rh - 60% rh. T8 lights are 6 inches from plants setup with a 3 level system where they raise higher in height each one so it goes 3 weeks in cloner under 4 bulb t8 light, then moved to 2nd t8 Light for 2 weeks, then to first overdriven t8 light for 2 weeks, then to 2nd overdriven t8 light for 1 week, then to 300 watts for 2 weeks, then under 400 watts for 1 week, then to flower room for remainder of life. Oh and apollo 600 watt ballast runs 660 watts but at 50 % it runs exactly 305 watts and at 75% its 415 watts and the t8s run at 116 watts and overdriven at 168 watts theres a huge differance in par intensity. A stand up walmart oscilating fan runs 22 watts on low 35 watts on medium and 46 watts on high. My second cloner submersible ebay 400gph pump runs at 25 watts. The air pump was running i think 37 watts if iremember correctly. The black ebay inline fans with the jacket that comes on it runs 137 watts at max speed and 75 watts at half speed on controller. My heater which i thought was 1500 watts turns out is only a true 1275 watts. Hey thats not bad for a 50 year old electric heater. The humidifier runs 15 watts when producing mist but only 2 watts when not. My other cloner which i call number 1 is running 37 watt submersible pump. I think thats everything ive concluded so far but im stoned so i prolly forgot stuff if you have questions about anything or want a product tested that i may have let me know and ill pull the killawatt meter out. Lol i love that meter

Ok everyone im not doing great with updates or pictures camera broke but anyways i have 4 4x4 setups going right now 3 with 16 plants and one with a 4.2x4.2 scrog net with 10 smaller plants taking in extra light left over from empty spaces from the 1 bigger plant strains are 3 sour diesel by reserva privada,2 ohno by myself, 1 lsd by barney farms, 1 chemdog #4, 1 afghan skunk, 16 origianl cheese kens cut, 16 cheesequake by tga subcool, 16 original cheese uk cut, and lastly i think 2 vanilla kush by barney farms pictures hopfully to come

Ok so i cleaned out cloner1 today and i started filling her up so far she only has 21 white lavender, 22 double black, and lastly 22 strawberry banana which i could of taken at least 22 more from each but i have 7 more strains i need to trim up also and onky have room for 180 in my cloner i made. I do have 2 cloners that will do 180 clones each though so guess cloner2 is getting cleaned and filled also. I dont honestly need any clones as i have filled my flower room and have next stages ready to grow but i cant seem to throw away perfectly good potential clones. I also have 5 more strains starting 3 didnt make it whatever i have 40 more seeds of those strains. So i ordered 2000 more seeds 100 new genetics. Also just received my 1000 seed 50 differant strain order wednesday. Seriously i have to many strains in my seed catalogs. I have just about every strain every legit seed company has to offer including the new companys. I even have strains of companys forced into closure back in the 70s and 80s so needless to say i have alot of friggin seeds wrapped up and sealed and to answer the age old question how long is a cannabis seed good for well i germinated 40 of 40 seeds last year saved from a certain 1971 concert which was the birth place of a legendary strain and germinated 7 of 10 seeds saved from a trip to africa my great grand father saved from 1943 that he hid in a attic til i found them last year also 1 of which i still have going that tested at 21% thca and yes i know for a fact its from 1971

Ok so finally pictures each 4x4 again is 600 watts each site 16 plants 4 setups going 1 plant 4.2x4.2 scrog setup with 9 plants added to fill up space and to just try out 5 new strains lsd sour diesel ohno chemdog 4 afghan skunk. 3 setups original cheese, 1 setup 1 cheesequake i think thats all of them probably not though

Yay i finally installed one of two of my new 8 inch inline fans and get this its actually a duct booster fan. intake air noisey but its silent operation and i cant hear it in my veg room around corner and temps went from 86 straight to 81 in 5 minutes and half hour later its 78° in room so thats a wow for $45 amazing buy amazing quility ebay strikes again tested the cfms and its putting out a whopping 720cfms of the 735cfms it claims and in defense it was 720cfms and exhaust after 17 feet of travel threw 4 lights so wow

Back
Top Bottom