My Second Grow - Brainstorm & Jack

Sleven

image1285.jpeg

View image in gallery

Hi and welcome to my journal I wasn't sure wether to do one or not but I figured any help I can get would be great

My girls;
10 Brainstorm by Dutch passion and 2 jack free from the guys at seedmadness

My set up;
2.4x1.2 tent
4inch air intake and out both with carbon filters
225 litre dwc system (hopefully piped up right as first time using lol)
2 600w hps bulbs with digital balasts
1 scrog net
Currently 2 fans inside the tent there will be more above and below the net once the canopy fills up
2 195w tube heaters which will be installed tomoz as there still at my friends
All nutrients will be from the Dutch pro range

So this is my second grow now with the first going well until late into flowering my 3 critical 2.0 seemed to bloom quite quick while the other strains in the tent didn't after cutting the critical down I noticed a few seeds in it to which I then discovered all the other plants must of also been pollinated somehow (maybe a hermie) but I couldn't find one) so this time around I know quite a few more things and I'm hoping for better results any tips and info is greatly appreciated and thanks for stopping by

re: My Second Grow - Brainstorm & Jack

Also if anyone knows how to solve the sideways pictures I would be greatful ha

I've discovered my first mistake ... The tank needs to be on a stand!!!! So I shall build one for when it needs emptying as its now full Also it helps to keep the pipes as low and flat as possible peeps

Quick update were onto day 16 and they were moved into the pits last night ... There had been lightly fed by me until about 5 days ago when I was ill and so my friend fed them water for m
image34569.jpg
e .. So in some pics they look a bit yellow I'm guessing nitrogen deficiency but they have perked up today which is great

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Unfortunately not i got a contamination in the water supply so I scrapped it I have started another 3 weeks with a new air pot auto watering system which is doing unbelievably good I shall post a link on this thread tomorrow once I set up a new journal thanks and hope to see you there

Back
Top Bottom