My Second Grow

420Josh

I plan on growing this seedling starting using a white 6W LED light I purchased
And after the Seedling is big enough, I'll transplant it and put it in my grow bucket
4x35W cool daylight Cfls
Total lumens - 9600

Strain - unknown
Probably hybrid
Lights - 6W LED
Light schedule - 24 hours light
Stage - Seedling
Soil - outdoor soil, the soil is a bit high on nutrients but growing is not impossible
Watering in large amounts, once every few days

Seedling is 3 days old

DSCN09007.JPG
DSCN089813.JPG

Thanks guys, today's day 6 and it's grow a lot, Keeps growing faster everyday :)
I'll take and upload today's picture in a few hours

looks like a nice start. settling in for the ride. happy growing!

See how purple it's stem is?
This is a bag seed, i have many seeds from different scores, this batch of seeds all start with purple stems :D

Genetics. Or calcium deficiency. Put a little cal mag in the next watering, and that should tell you. Either it will start to go away or it might stay. Just depends on what it is. Try the cal mag first.

Are you sure?
Because all my seedlings of this batch started with purple stems, by the time the second set of true leaves develop, the stem will turn green, I'm sure about that,or at least it always happens

Btw What does "subbed" mean? I've seen a few people use it but I dont know what it means xD

Seedlings generally never show any deficiency right?
If it won't hurt the seedling to give it a nutrient I won't mind doing it to see if the stem turn green sooner..

Subbed means they have subscribed to this thread. That means that when anyone posts here, they will automatically get an email for them to click to continue the conversation. The more that sub, the more people will be watching and ready to lend a hand if needed.

Your seedling looks absolutely fine. I've had some start purple straight off and some go purple a bit later in their cycle and some that never showed any purple. This early in the seedlings life, I would put my money on simple genetics.

Hey guys, I got a situation I'm growing my seedling under a 6W LED light and the seedling is enjoying the light but It's leaves are starting to point straight up, I think it's because I have no intake or exhaust fan in it's environment, this has happened before and providing better airflow always solved the problem
DSCN09016.JPG

The temperature in there is pretty much room temp, the LED light gives off little to no heat, but i think it gets a little warm in there because there's no air circulation so I did this, do you think it'll help with some airflow?

DSCN09366.JPG
DSCN09419.JPG

I'm quite sure that if I don't react now tomorrow it'll be pointing straight up

Back
Top Bottom