My Second Grow

Just thought I'd pipe in here. It's definitely the soil killing your plants. Too compact and obviously holding a lot of water in there.
Until you get some decent soil, they are simply not going to improve.

You're right about compact and holding a lot of water, it does drain but not as much as I'd like it to
well, it's great that you guys don't think it's the grow environment :D
Happy roots happy plant right? :)
Just can't wait to get some good soil :D

I actually want to try coco coir... you think I'll have better results with that?
I've read that coco and Cfl go well together..

Remember to wash coco coir thoroughly, also add some extra calcium and magnesium! Agricultural lime and Epsom salts should do it.
Best wishes!

I use nothing but coco coir with some added perlite. Never had any issues with over watering.

Me too. I use a 70/30 mix (EDIT:coco/perlite). I've been running that mix for two years now without any major problems that I didn't create myself. Great thing about coco is it's really easy to flush out your mistake and try again.

Day 9
It's grown a lot but it's definitely trying something funny xD
I'm not going to change anything in my grow environment or anything, I want to see if the seedling will correct itself, besides, all in all it's still growing
DSCN09597.JPG
DSCN09618.JPG
DSCN09606.JPG

I thought it may be heat that's doing it but now it's receiving a gentle breeze but it's still doing that, I think it's either the soil or the seedling itself like what you guys think, The other plant in the bucket is going good so I'm happy about that :)

Okay guys, I've given up on this grow, well start another grow journal soon, as soon as I get some good soil, soil seriously matters, one plant started showing potassium deficiencies and the little guy didn't look too good, felt like I was wasting electricity so I stopped the grow, But i'm not going to stop growing, I will smoke my own home grown herb

Thanks for following and all your info, learnt a lot :)
taking care of cannabis is like taking care of a child, it's pretty damn hard xD

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom