My Second Grow

I don't know guys, you tell me why this happens, when this happened to my other seedlings, I gave up and put it outside and they straightened up lol, was damn happy about that, anyways this time I want her to straighten up in my grow environment.
Last night it started to point up, around 2 AM the leaf kinda like pointed up and went down the other way, showing it's back to the light
I pushed it down gently and left it for a lil while before I took the pictures
DSCN09459.JPG
DSCN09449.JPG
DSCN09439.JPG
DSCN09429.JPG

I moved it into my grow bucket, I'm keeping it far from the light, it'll be nice and cool there, not too much light but, it'll receive light and hopefully it'll recover
Maybe I had stressed the seedling somehow... :'(

Sometimes you get funky genetics that do crazy stuff with their leaves. I have a True Blueberry x bubba kush that spits out crazy leaves and in all kind of directions. Especially the new growth! I wouldn't stress over it yet. Give it light, water and a little love and you will do fine. You got a few growers watching, so when you run into problems, they will let you know how to fix them. Good luck!
GB80

Sometimes you get funky genetics that do crazy stuff with their leaves. I have a True Blueberry x bubba kush that spits out crazy leaves and in all kind of directions. Especially the new growth! I wouldn't stress over it yet. Give it light, water and a little love and you will do fine. You got a few growers watching, so when you run into problems, they will let you know how to fix them. Good luck!
GB80

I just really really want to pull off a successful grow

I wouldn't think so. I'm not a soil guy, but it looks like your soil is a bit dry. You may have to water a little more frequently than every 3 days. Also, when you get good roots and growth and decide to transplant into a bigger pot you may want to pick up some pre made bag soil. ie: fox farm, pro mix, or just add perlite to your outdoor soil... that would be the cheapest option. Also, you really need air flow in your bucket, the holes are good for now, but adding a small pc fan would keep fresh air coming in a lot better.

I agree with guambomb, You definitely don't want to let a seedling dry out too much at this stage. There comes a point when growing in organic soil when you want to start letting it dry out more and more, but I don't think you are quite there yet.

The soil looks a bit sandy/grainy/rocky. Consider getting your self some fluffy organic soil that has some nutritive value in it.

Your seedling looks pretty good though. I would keep a close eye on the pointing upwards, it could be nothing, but there is a slight possibility it could turn into something that could potentially stunt your plants growth. Keep us updated!

I wouldn't think so. I'm not a soil guy, but it looks like your soil is a bit dry. You may have to water a little more frequently than every 3 days. Also, when you get good roots and growth and decide to transplant into a bigger pot you may want to pick up some pre made bag soil. ie: fox farm, pro mix, or just add perlite to your outdoor soil... that would be the cheapest option. Also, you really need air flow in your bucket, the holes are good for now, but adding a small pc fan would keep fresh air coming in a lot better.

Yeah In 12 days I'll be hitting the gardening store, I'll get some good soil then

I just watered it after taking the pictures xP

How do you think this plant is doing?
I accidentally hurt the roots when it was a seedling during transplanting for both :/ , but somehow they managed to survive, very stunted but they seemed to have started growing faster now :)
I'm wondering what to do because now it's roots have grown a lot and is coming out the drainage holes!
Should I transplant or keep it a longer in it's pot?
it's 26 days old
DSCN09515.JPG
DSCN09528.JPG
DSCN09497.JPG
DSCN09508.JPG
DSCN09548.JPG

this is the other seedling
DSCN09486.JPG

Oh and those burns on the seedlings stopped, it's just left with half leaves now, took some time to recover but pulled it off somehow :)

I just moved me baby seedling and the guy with roots coming out the bottom to a place in my grow bucket where they are getting some breeze, their leaves are shaking a little bit so.. they must definitely be getting good cool fresh air, hope they like it

Definitely try to get it into a bigger pot at this point

I've only pulled off one successful grow but that was outdoor + I didn't know when to harvest or anything, just planted and pulled it out when I wanted a smoke :lot-o-toke:
DSCN008011.JPG

They look like jello cups, or about the same size. I really don't think it's the size of your cups, I think it's your soil. I would think with all that sand, tiny gravel and red clay that water just runs through it. By now your roots should have been kicking in high gear! I agree with theRoach. Transplant sooner rather than later and don't use your outdoor soil. Spend a few bucks now and you won't regret it!
GB80

Back
Top Bottom