My seeds sprouted and are a dull yellowy colour

guerrillauk

6 of my 8 seeds have sprouted, from 7 different strains. They were germinated for 24hours in warm water, then were moved for a further 24hours wrapped in damp tissue between two plates. The sprouts are growing from moist peat pellets, in a heated propagator, kept at roughly 23degrees. The humidity in the propagator is relatively high, does anyone know what might be causing this discoloration?

Clone's like heat and high humidity for the reason the have no roots and are feeding off of its foliage. When they grow there root system just like seedlings they no longer need to feed off of there foliage only roots so drop humidity down too 30%-50% and temp likes 70-75 is good.

guerrillauk, :welcome: to :420: my friend. We are glad that you are here. We are spreading the good word about the benefits of cannabis and hemp globally. New Member Start Links has some great links to help you grow healthy plants. It has other excellent links for other interests of yours. It looks like you have things under control now. Look around and if you have any questions just ask. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom