Need Advice on Gelato plant

I usually dry it in my garage all dark or on my drying rack I check on them to make sure they will snap before I give them the final hair cut. I take my time making sure they are nice and pretty my friends get mad because I take out too much leaves. I get mason jars label each kind and burp them once a week I put them in my car trunk in the garage because my neighbors watch every move I make. That’s why I boarded my whole backyard so they can’t look at me.
Oh good, you got this! You got your neighbors at bay too! Keep em that way if they don't want to be nice.

You can leave them however purple buds are just for bag appeal .
Thanks was thinking about it going to keep a close eye on it check it put
First thing I would do is move.
Actually I don’t have issues with the father he is super nice it’s his kids that are causing me problems. I love my
Get a flood light that turns on when there's motion. Works great. Keep them pests at bay.
I had 4 sensor lights on last year my neighbors came on the property and turn them off lucky the Lincoln town car horn was rigged up to a battery from a drill they grabbed my plant took off with it but the horn went off I ran outside within a minute to check what happened my nice neighbor popped up heard the alarm I told him my plant is gone. I rake my alley way everyday no foot prints so I ran to the fence I heard my plant bushes I went next door in their back yard and saw my leaves on the ground I went up to the kitchen window yelling at my neighbor you give me my plant. It was just crazy I was out front in onesies pajamas yelling at the getaway car on the side saying you go away. I ended up calling the cops they came out asking why I went in their backyard which the father gives me permission at all time. My plant was so huge no way they can get it that far it was stuck on my iron fence. I got pictures of it I should dig up and show you guys. That harvest didn’t go well had to pull them early

Can work they're almost done so they shouldnt be affected.

I have a motion flood light outside by my outdoor tree I just chopped down. Didn't bother the plant at all that i could tell. Didn't have to worry about critters taking a bite when she was young either. Worked perfect.

My neighbor rolled up on us the other day drove his quad right past my patch, freaked me out. It's in a spot where only people who know the trail can get to it. Next year I'm moving to a different more secluded spot.

Hard to figure out how on 30 acres in the woods on our own property how people know my NEW trails we made - enough to drive a quad thru them.

Gotta kill em with kindness.

My patch I set up as a sort of possum setup in case kids were snooping they wouldn't get up close to the house where the goodies are! lol

After my neighbor rolled up, it was time to chop the tree. I'm leaving the patch grow some more need another week I think.

Back
Top Bottom