Need advice

Passionbuds

2/16
Gave a lower ph water with Calmag today.

Dean is looking worse:
20160215_202058.jpg
20160215_202054.jpg
20160215_202103.jpg

Sam however had a growth:
20160215_202109.jpg
20160215_202118.jpg

Any ideas whats causing the yellowing?

More details in my journal

IMO, looks like nute burn. I'd be flushing 3 times pot size of ph adjusted water through the pot and finishing with a light feed then let them dry out before feeding again. Yellowing won't go away but look for healthy looking new growth

Hi Passionbuds,

I visited your journal and read through the advice you recieved there. I'm aware you've recently made changes to your water/feeding schedule since your growing in coco and I beleive Sam and Dean will be fine once they get into the new rythm.

The yellowing on the lower leaves will never "reverse course" or heal and the leaves may possibly fall off. I do see a little of the yellowing on the ends of some of the leaves a little higher up, but again, once a little damage is done it's unlikely to ever "heal". Continue to watch the new growth for signs of any issues, but I suspect you'll be fine.

Be well and happy growing.

Thanks for the advice but now Im real concerned. One plant is growing great but dean whom ive posted this about has not grown up at all. Some new leaves (green thankfully) at the bottom but real small. What should I do? Could it be something with the roots? Dean sprouted and grew first and fastest. Now its like it said hell now I wont grow.....:helpsmilie:

20160217_190620.jpg
20160217_190624.jpg
20160217_190641.jpg

Passionbuds,

I hope this doesn't come off condescending because I mean to be helpful, but I think the thing to do now is take a beat. It's only been a couple days since you made some pretty major changes to the water and nutrients being provided to your girls.

Plants are funny in that they seem to go through cycles where above the soil growth is apparent, then periods where that growth is less apparent. Ideally this is the time when the plants are expanding their root structures to support additional vegatation above ground. Even though growing in coco is closer to hydro growing, changes still take time.

Just continue to monitor your plants, especially the new growth, and enjoy the journey my friend.

Be well and happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom