Need alot of help

tny30

first...im new to this site, so i dont know where to go

second.....im a first time grower and messed up really bad i think and was wondering if there was a way i can fix it....

problem 1....grew my plant outside but it was in a shaddy spot not in full sun...its been flowering ( i think its called) but im worried, after ready alot, that i wont get anything from it...can i dig it up and take it inside and give it better light.. or is it to late

problem 2.... i thought if i trimmed it, it would grow better, so i cut i lot of leaves from it today... now i read more and dont think that was a good idea...

IS THIS ATTEMPT HOPELESS OR CAN I STILL FIX IT.......if i need pics to show what i did i will get some....

thanks to anyone that is willin to help!!!!!

second.....im a first time grower and messed up really bad i think and was wondering if there was a way i can fix it....

problem 1....grew my plant outside but it was in a shaddy spot not in full sun...its been flowering ( i think its called) but im worried, after ready alot, that i wont get anything from it...can i dig it up and take it inside and give it better light.. or is it to late

problem 2.... i thought if i trimmed it, it would grow better, so i cut i lot of leaves from it today... now i read more and dont think that was a good idea...

IS THIS ATTEMPT HOPELESS OR CAN I STILL FIX IT.......if i need pics to show what i did i will get some....

are we just talkin about one plant?

yeah it is just one plant. my first time ever. just got so sick of paying for it when i could grow it and get better stuff. didnt know what i was doing, but i have been doing alot of reading on here and im gonna do it the right way this time. this site blows me away. so much to learn just dont know where to start yet or how.

yup thats what im gonna do...winter is coming so i have to do it inside this time...the right way!!! now im looking for a way to start... i already have a space... not sure if i should do soil or try a new way...

Hey there tny30:welcome: to 420Mag we are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the world. I would say to leave the plant alone and if it is getting too cold outside at night (below50) dig it up and bring inside. First think if the sun has ten bizzillion candlepower and you are growing with a 75wt CFL there will be a loss of light. I am sure you will obtain meds from the plant when harvested if it is female but do start an indoor grow beginning with soil to get your feet wet. Please click on the link in my sig "How to grow Marijuana" and let us know if we can be of any assistance.

Ok, I'm not gonna laugh, cuz I've been their too, im my adventures of growing pot and have forgot what to do even with grows under my belt. My suggestion if you can remove whats shading the plant - then remove shade, if not a shovel and a 5 gallon bucket will be handy, use caution when digging out the plant and transplanting it. Now you have two options, you either move your plant that was shade which is now in a 5 gallon bucket to another spot where its less shaded or move it inside to some lights, like the twisty flourscent bulbs for starters, about 4 100 watt bulbs will work for flowering, till you get your feet off the ground. Ok, here's the thing, clipping leaves in half promotes root development, clipping leaves off... well, thats like getting rid of the things that help supply the plants its energy, its not a bad thing, even though I've never clipped all my leaves off before, but the plant will surive, just may take a little longer to finish.

Take the plant and put in as much sun as you can... it will do it's thing.
And yeah, you probably should have left the leaves alone but, as long as the plant pulls through, you will be good to go!
It's your first time w/a plant, take it easy, you will learn a lot by just watching the plant grow and read a lot of tutorials here!

thank you wingman and green love. so far i have just left her alone, but it is starting to get cold at nite so im getting worried... it looks like i still have awhile to go, so im thinking about bringing her in. but i do have to say i have been doing alot of reading and learning on here and still cant wait to read more... im learning so much from everyone, everyone has differnt styles so im trying to combine my favorites for what fits my needs. very excited now and when im finnaly ready, which wont be for awhile, i will share it in a journal knowing i will have some help along the way...this is a very nice group of people... and with all of your help im hoping to be one of the greats one day... lol... again thank you have a peachy day :)

7-2010_1882.JPG
7-2010_1886.JPG
7-2010_1884.JPG
7-2010_1888.JPG
7-2010_1887.JPG
7-2010_1890.JPG
7-2010_1889.JPG
7-2010_1895.JPG

thank you captain kronic and jungleekidd. heres the update. so far i have just left it alone. it is what it is... i took some pics today. ill share. but since i last wrote this i have read so much great stuff on here and cant believe how creative people are. im still just reading and planning before i start right this time... im excited though !!! knowing i have new very nice 420 friends to help along the way. so thanks again... and ill be back!!! untill then here are some pics of the first try.

I love that first picture! I keep thinking, "One of these things is not like the others!"

Back
Top Bottom