Need Help keeping plant small

Blacechan

hey 420,
i have a problem i have a really really small grow area i dont even know if it is possible to grow in there but it is all i have i have no where else to do it. so i need some help from you guys.
my grow box is 2 1/4' (70cm) tall and 2 1/4' (70cm) wide and 2' (60cm) in depth . that needs to fit my light and the pot. of 1-2 plants.
The strain of weed is called LSD its a indica dominant plant, so it will be smaller then some other sativa strains. But is there any way to keep it in the space and still get a bit a grade to smoke. i dont need it to be really great yield but just some to smoke, its more of a trial thing.
For instance, would putting it straight from seed into 12/12 flowering light work, also i know about LST FIM and topping and i will use them but can you use more then one on a single plant. eg FIM and then LST later or LST first then topping.
any help would be much appreciated.
cheers

246 views and no reply you guys aren't helpful, seriously that is absolutely shit i came on this website looking for some info and help. usually people are good at that but apparently not.

246 views and no reply you guys aren't helpful, seriously that is absolutely shit i came on this website looking for some info and help. usually people are good at that but apparently not.

Wow, I really think that is an unfair statement. People do help on this site but you have to realize that people do have lives outside this forum. Also, people may look on and not answer for a reason, maybe they don't know the answer or are afraid of giving the wrong information. That is also a reason why I don't answer certain things, try not to be so judgemental please. And even if no one answers, there is plenty of information on this site that usually answers most questions. Have you looked through the links? How about the one called How to grow marijuana? So please try to be understanding and cut people some slack because having a shitty attitude is not going to get you the help you need, just saying.

Wow, I really think that is an unfair statement. People do help on this site but you have to realize that people do have lives outside this forum. Also, people may look on and not answer for a reason, maybe they don't know the answer or are afraid of giving the wrong information. That is also a reason why I don't answer certain things, try not to be so judgemental please. And even if no one answers, there is plenty of information on this site that usually answers most questions. Have you looked through the links? How about the one called How to grow marijuana? So please try to be understanding and cut people some slack because having a shitty attitude is not going to get you the help you need, just saying.

who stated anything? its a fact that 250 ppl have looked at this simple question and not answered..

Really???!!!! LOL... how hard did you look for info??? this question has been asked many times... a 20 minute search could find your answer, but you would rather downtalk the members on behalf of your lazyness.... you must be a comedian.

Ok, lets be fair and agree to disagree. I think if you keep it under constant lighting for the first 2 weeks then switch to 12/12, top it as needed and put more light to the sides instead of the top you can force it to bush instead of reach high as well as flower earlier. Also when you get the first strong branches you should use the tiedown method which will also help it to bush more. Doing it this way you can have a better chance at success with a very small area. if the plants get too tall they will just start to bend at the roof and grow along the ceiling of the grow area, thats where it will be most helpful to have lighting to the sides, remember to keep it cool enough though. It may get tricky but thats a good start in info. I grow outside so thats about the extent of my indoor small-space knowledge, lol :circle-of-love:

crazy how u ppl wake up when u critizede.. start helping by posting to the thread instead.. this man is clealy looking for input on his opportunities for a 70x60x70.. and then u tell him to go look the net for info.. ii believe that's why he came here in the first place

Um, no one said for him to look on the net, I simply said to look at the links on this site. Please reread what I said. I also explained why some people may not respond. And as Ice said, his question has been asked before and has been answered before on this site. There is nothing wrong with OP asking questions but there are some people who never even make an attempt to read the links to try to find the answers before even asking. Also, while you're talking smack about my comment, why didn't you help the OP with the answer since you stated in earlier post you were willing to help?

Um, no one said for him to look on the net, I simply said to look at the links on this site. Please reread what I said. I also explained why some people may not respond. And as Ice said, his question has been asked before and has been answered before on this site. There is nothing wrong with OP asking questions but there are some people who never even make an attempt to read the links to try to find the answers before even asking. Also, while you're talking smack about my comment, why didn't you help the OP with the answer since you stated in earlier post you were willing to help?

hmm icemud said look at the net and so did u.. if its looking on forum links or what ever.. it is looking at the internet.. how can this guy setup a so small growroom without seaking advise first..?..

And Queentokelove.. I did!..

if every time i have a question i have to go look at some old posts .. then why not just have a e-book and not forum?
plus i see this thread question to be something with no "right" answer

And how the FU CK do u "Queentokelove" know that this man haven't been looking at links and other shit before posting here?
I see u think iam talking smack abourt u.. u wrong iam trying to help out on this thread..
Don't say i ain't helping i'm being constructive unlike u

hmm icemud said look at the net and so did u.. if its looking on forum links or what ever.. it is looking at the internet.. how can this guy setup a so small growroom without seaking advise first..?..

And Queentokelove.. I did!..

if every time i have a question i have to go look at some old posts .. then why not just have a e-book and not forum?
plus i see this thread question to be something with no "right" answer

And how the FU CK do u "Queentokelove" know that this man haven't been looking at links and other shit before posting here?
I see u think iam talking smack abourt u.. u wrong iam trying to help out on this thread..
Don't say i ain't helping i'm being constructive unlike u

WOW!! You just told one of the nicest persons on here to go F'OFF. This will bring a bunch of responses, though not helpful to the OP.

You can usually tell if someone hasn't read much through the forum before they post questions. There are small grows through out the forum, just look around, search on different words.... You know the usual way to find information.

In a little over 15 hours, the OP didn't have someone come in and hold his hand and explain to him the exact answer he wanted. So he feels let down. Where does it state anywhere that any of us have to give him an answer? It is our time,our decision to answer any thread here, not the person asking the question(s).

Leave the lady alone, and maybe you could be of some help.

hey 420,
i have a problem i have a really really small grow area i dont even know if it is possible to grow in there but it is all i have i have no where else to do it. so i need some help from you guys.
my grow box is 2 1/4' (70cm) tall and 2 1/4' (70cm) wide and 2' (60cm) in depth . that needs to fit my light and the pot. of 1-2 plants.
The strain of weed is called LSD its a indica dominant plant, so it will be smaller then some other sativa strains. But is there any way to keep it in the space and still get a bit a grade to smoke. i dont need it to be really great yield but just some to smoke, its more of a trial thing.
For instance, would putting it straight from seed into 12/12 flowering light work, also i know about LST FIM and topping and i will use them but can you use more then one on a single plant. eg FIM and then LST later or LST first then topping.
any help would be much appreciated.
cheers

Look up PC grows here in the forums.

And Queentokelove.. I did!.. if every time i have a question i have to go look at some old posts .. then why not just have a e-book and not forum?plus i see this thread question to be something with no "right" answerAnd how the FU CK do u "Queentokelove" know that this man haven't been looking at links and other shit before posting here?I see u think iam talking smack abourt u.. u wrong iam trying to help out on this thread.. Don't say i ain't helping i'm being constructive unlike u

Didn't he have to get on the net to find this site? I see you are only seeing what you want to see. I still don't see where you helped him at all? You couldn't have sent a pm because you don't have 50 posts and I don't see on this thread where you mentioned anything other than asking him what he has to spend? As I mentioned before, I don't offer advice on things I don't know anything about. Once again you see what you want to, I never said he didn't look at links, I said "some people" not the OP. As for your tirade and saying f--- me, hope it made you feel better because it sure made me lol. Sticks and stones, BS!!!

WOW!! You just told one of the nicest persons on here to go F'OFF. This will bring a bunch of responses, though not helpful to the OP.

Thanks Prairie, I appreciate the kind words. I don't let people's ignorance affect me, his words speaks volumes on what type of person he is. Of course when he reads this, he will have something more ignorant to say. I'll just let the moderators deal with him, he's not worth my time or effort.

i Believe i we can go on here

As i see it I posted "i'll like to help".. if that ain't help (though i didn't get an answer) I dont know what is?.. help me out an explain that to me, u said i didn't try to help.. I don't get it..

WOW!! You just told one of the nicest persons on here to go F'OFF
Also i haven't told anyone to fuck off that ain't a way of communication.. i said "how the fuck"... never told anyone to fuck off... though if u still believe i am out to get an smack u then i'll like to apologise that ain't my intent!

You can usually tell if someone hasn't read much through the forum before they post questions

How do u tell? please explain it to me so i can spot ppl who just post and don't read in links and forum.. so that i don't have to answer them

To answer the dude's question...

Start off with LST, look up Scrog and work your plant into the Screen, When screen is 3/4 full, flip to flowering... If plants get to high then use supercropping up to week 6 flowering... that is the answer...

Low stress training(lst), Fucked I missed(FIM), Or topping are good ways to keep your plant small and bushy for someone like you who has not that much space.

Back
Top Bottom