Need help! - Please all suggestions and advice taken gratefully

Cj35nuexvoh

I apologize if this is the wrong section to post this in, but I need help with growing. This is my second time, the first time I clone veg grow using practicaly garage lights that u buy at Wal-Mart.. I know. Very bad idea. It was cheap and I couldn't grow outside.
So here's the details of my plant. Its a White Widow XXL seed that I got from a friend. It's already 2 ft tall, I started it Jan 25 it will be three months old by 4/25/16. The grow phase was started April 1st the white hairs in most spots are an inch long. In the beginning of the plants life (around a month old ) I cut the bottom of the main stem just enough for it to Iay flat and the side branches over time grew to be main stems. So now I have 7 main stems that will produce top nugs that are all well over a foot long... Here's the problem. Ive read alot of forums and articles staying incandescent lights are not sufficient for growth. That being said. Here's my current light situation. I cut off the bottom of a plastic moving box the size is 20 inch x 14 inch (not counting how tall it is) i made it into a ballast and rigged 2 lights into the box. Each light produces 6000 lumens at 130 volt and about 4600 lumens at 120 volt ( 120 volt I think is standard for home outlets) so I'm running of of 4600 lumens per light. That x's 2 is 9200 lumens for the area inside the box.. The plant is about 6-8 inches away from the light alot of people say incandescent light produces to much heat.. In this case it is not true I put my hand in between the plant and the light and it's like 80 degrees tops. Plus I have a well circulated room and a huge fan pointed at the plant and into the rigged light. the tips of the fan leaves are not even turning yellow nor getting dry.... So my question is this. Is the setup I'm using efficient enough to produce decent bud? I'm not exactly into quantity as much as quality.. Sorry for the long message.. Please anybody help!!

It could work. I'd get some CFL's though, better light spectrum.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Back
Top Bottom