Need help with harvest NYC Diesel autos

Swbapablo

Basically lost track of how old these girls are and I am a new grower without much help. These buds look delicious but I know they can't be ready to harvest yet. Any knowledge would be great! :) just looking for maybe an educated guess on how much longer there looking at. Close ups are from same plant. Cheers!

DSC_003951.JPG
DSC_003864.JPG
DSC_003666.JPG
DSC_002589.JPG

Hei Swbapblo. I wud say that you have couple of weeks to go, but you can look trichs with some magnifier or loop if you want exact timing :)

Sweet, thanks man. I was just worried I might wake up one day to brown buds. I've grown these babies almost all organic, the only thing I've given em for nutes is some worm shyt early in the budding. They deff need some more. I also have a white fly problem too and like I said I'm trying to stay mostly organic so I was jw if theres anything natural u could recommend for them, my buddi says citronella companions, but I don't want them to pick up any citronella smell

neem oil is an effective and organic product that is efficient at controlling a lot of pests...including white flies...may be a lil late for this grow as availability varies on your locale...and it seems Yer' nearing harvest(at least a couple of weeks I'd say)...but something to consider in the future...cheerz...h00k...

I actually just moved them away from my vegetable garden and that drastically helped with the white flies. Now their mostly pre occupied eating all my lettuce and potato leaves lol but younno, gotta pick your battles xP and yea ive heard of using neem oil but just wasn't positive on how organic that would be. will deffinitly be trying that next year :) ill post some more pictures once i can for you guys, i lost my phone though so might be a day or two lol

13277723_1669475036700980_427382311_n.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have purps x) the temp dropped to 10 celsius the other night and now one of my three is purps :) Organic NYC diesel Purps

hey man!!! hi..i dont know if it is ready for harvest but i have to tell u after harvest AND CURING u will have some nice perfect smell wih colour gold and orange pistils ...u will love the smell the taste the buzz....i have 15 gr left on jar for lmost a month now...i dont even touch them..it is so good...i keep it for last..my bst strain in this season..enjoy..:volcano-smiley::thumb::goodjob:

hey man!!! hi..i dont know if it is ready for harvest but i have to tell u after harvest AND CURING u will have some nice perfect smell wih colour gold and orange pistils ...u will love the smell the taste the buzz....i have 15 gr left on jar for lmost a month now...i dont even touch them..it is so good...i keep it for last..my bst strain in this season..enjoy..:volcano-smiley::thumb::goodjob:

OH That makes me soooo excited, i love that tasty bud, and this stuff just wreaks on the plant. One of the three is in its second day of darkness right now, im gunna harvest her in a few hours!! the other two are still outside, i think im probly going to start their two days of dark today. Did any of your nycds go purps??

OH That makes me soooo excited, i love that tasty bud, and this stuff just wreaks on the plant. One of the three is in its second day of darkness right now, im gunna harvest her in a few hours!! the other two are still outside, i think im probly going to start their two days of dark today. Did any of your nycds go purps??

no ..i only had one plant of this strain...my only and my first purple weed i have is the one i will upload now,,,,this is my first purple after 4-5 attempts to grow a purple strain finally i get one purple kush auto regular...but the whole plant is this..dissaapointed?

IMG_20160826_141939.jpg
IMG_20160826_141815.jpg
IMG_20160826_141902.jpg
IMG_20160826_141846.jpg

Back
Top Bottom