Need help with planning a grow

Virandell

Hi guys I have a small issue I am going for a holiday in 99 days exactly I need help with plan a grow I want to harvest and dry weed in that time
I been planning my grow like that 19 days veg + LST or maybe I should not train them to speed them up ? 12~ days induction I hope + 57~ days Flo + 10 days drying ~ all that together would give me around 98 days
I have 2x2 tent and 4 plants in it.
Or maybe I should give only 14 days veg ? Or maybe just leave that grow and it's not worth the time with such a small veg ?

Hi guys I have a small issue I am going for a holiday in 99 days exactly I need help with plan a grow I want to harvest and dry weed in that time
I been planning my grow like that 19 days veg + LST or maybe I should not train them to speed them up ? 12~ days induction I hope + 57~ days Flo + 10 days drying ~ all that together would give me around 98 days
I have 2x2 tent and 4 plants in it.
Or maybe I should give only 14 days veg ? Or maybe just leave that grow and it's not worth the time with such a small veg ?
Can you get a clone or two from a friend? I suggest try that... why not? You need to try to get an indica or a indica dominant hybrid...

Can you get a clone or two from a friend? I suggest try that... why not? You need to try to get an indica or a indica dominant hybrid...
I said I have Pineapple Kush it's 80%/20% Indica sativa and from growdiaries it's been flowing 52-57 days
Unfortunately don't know anybody who's growing :q I think I will just throw them away and make a grow after holidays ..

I said I have Pineapple Kush it's 80%/20% Indica sativa and from growdiaries it's been flowing 52-57 days
Unfortunately don't know anybody who's growing :q I think I will just throw them away and make a grow after holidays ..
Nah, never throw the doobie away! Waste no dank!

it will be a fun project. Yeah you can do it I bet. They will just be smaller plants. I prefer keeping my plants smaller inside cuz it’s just way easier to deal with I think. I like lots of small plants....lol

My brother used to crank out the P FUNK, fire and it seemed like he could always have a ounce or two when needed like magic! He had three good producers the p funk, a turbo diesel and Martian mean green. The Mmg tasted like black liquorish! It was weird but good!

run some autos
The point was trying to make was that is a great fast flowering strain. My brother was on junk and needed $ all the time. When he was growing this he always had some finishing up! Nice fat stankynuggets!

he could get the grow in dried and cured in 90 days on the right autos. gonna be tight with a lot of photos unless you run real small plants, and even then they may not go in time. photos won't turn until they hit a point of maturity.

running 12/12 from the start might get them in. would need an sog type approach for 12/12 though. no real veg time at all.

he could get the grow in dried and cured in 90 days on the right autos. gonna be tight with a lot of photos unless you run real small plants, and even then they may not go in time. photos won't turn until they hit a point of maturity.

running 12/12 from the start might get them in. would need an sog type approach for 12/12 though. no real veg time at all.
Yee but add time for order germination etc that will be another 7 days ~

19 days veg + 12 days to show first pistils (I hope they will show that fast) + 57days Flo + 10 days drying = 98 days so it would be perfect

Back
Top Bottom