Need some advice! I found nanners 5 days before harvest

Pauseice

420 Member
Hey guys! I need some advice here. So im in 65 days of flowering and i have found a Nanners on my apple bannana s1 .my plan was to harvest in day 70 but after i found some nanners idk what to do now and i also have 2 more plants in the room together. Sorry for No picture i was so panicking so i pluck them off once i noticed. but it is 100% nanners not a pistil 🥹

IMG_3929.jpeg

Days mean nothing (particularly if it's the sellers estimate), look at the trichomes with a loop/scope. If you want a more energetic high, then harvest when mostly cloudy with a few clear. For a more couch lock high then all cloudy with 10-20% amber. Depends on what you want out of it. You don't say what stage your other plants are in or how close they are to harvest.

Nice looking purple color showing up on the leaves in the ripe buds. And, the flower buds that I can see do look ready for harvest.

my plan was to harvest in day 70 but after i found some nanners idk what to do now
I saw your msgs on the other thread so here is what I had mentioned there.....

"With only another 5 days to go there is nothing much to do. You could pinch them off or squeeze them with a set of eyebrow pluckers.

Based on my experience it really is not all that unusual to come across a couple of male flowers showing up when a female plant has been flowering for 9 weeks or more.

A lot different of a story if you were finding them at about the 30th day after flowering started.
"

As for knowing what to do we would need to know when they first bananas first started to grow and what area of the plant they were found.

And does it gonna make a plant have less potency?
Doubt that you or anyone else would notice the difference.

Nice looking purple color showing up on the leaves in the ripe buds. And, the flower buds that I can see do look ready for harvest.

I saw your msgs on the other thread so here is what I had mentioned there.....

"With only another 5 days to go there is nothing much to do. You could pinch them off or squeeze them with a set of eyebrow pluckers.

Based on my experience it really is not all that unusual to come across a couple of male flowers showing up when a female plant has been flowering for 9 weeks or more.

A lot different of a story if you were finding them at about the 30th day after flowering started.
"

As for knowing what to do we would need to know when they first bananas first started to grow and what area of the plant they were found.

Doubt that you or anyone else would notice the difference.
I just noticed it today on the largest top bud at first i thought it was a pistil but after i had a closer look its a nanners 🥹. I have 3 plants but only found on 1plant.(the trichomes is almost all cloudy)

I just noticed it today on the largest top bud at first i thought it was a pistil but after i had a closer look its a nanners 🥹. I have 3 plants but only found on 1plant.(the trichomes is almost all cloudy)
This is the plant that i found a nanners and the second pic is the bud that i found it on

IMG_3935.jpeg

IMG_3939.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom