Neiro Back To Nature: Black Haze Auto And Amnesia Haze Feminized - Soil, Sun, Terrace

neiro

First time growing in soil with minimal effort.

Setup:
  • Strain/s: Black Haze Auto (by Exotic Seeds) and Amnesia Haze Feminized (noname local seed bank)
  • Genetic Makeup: Hybrid Sativa
  • Pot Size: 30 Litres (old ceramic pots I found in the garage)
  • Tent Size: N/A
  • Grow Space: unlimited
  • How Many Plants: 2
  • Environment: Terrace (Spanish Atlantic coastline)
  • Medium: Soil Canna Terra Profesional Plus + Perlite
  • Lights: Sun ☀️
  • Nutrients: Tripack Starter Kit Pro Organic by Terra Aquatica
  • Temperature: 10-27 Celsius (night - day)
  • Relative Humidity: 60-75%
  • Media/Res PH: N/A
  • Watering: Occasionally
This is my fourth journal but first time in many points:
  • First time in soil. All my previous cultivations were indoors. So called "hi-tech": hydro, LED lamps, precise environment control, ph/ec meters etc. But this time I decided to use "low-tech" technique: just put seed into the soil and let mother nature do the rest. And there are a couple of reasons for this. When I look at my garden, I see many different plants growing beautifully: citrus fruits, tomatoes, strawberries, etc. So I think the 🌿 will grow too in this climate. The second reason is money, I don't want to spend $600 again on an tent, lamps, fans and other equipment. My current costs so far have been 70 euros.
  • First time photoperiod. I have always used autoflowering plants. But this time I'll try to grow one auto and one photo and play with LST.
  • First time legal. Here in Spain, growing your own at home is legal. All that is needed is that the plants are not visible to neighbors from behind the fence. In my home country, Russia, cannabis is completely illegal. For keeping 6 grams at home you can go to prison for up to 3 years and for 100 grams up to 10 years. A funny (not funny) fact about cannabis laws in Russia. You can grow up to 19 female plants (male plants not counting) and there will only be an administrative fine for "growing". But as soon as you cut the plant, it is immediately considered as "keeping". Moreover, the court considers the total weight of the plant with the trunk and leaves. So, one cut plant immediately entails a huge prison sentence. 🤮
Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 10.50.30 AM.png

First time growing in soil with minimal effort.

Setup:
  • Strain/s: Black Haze Auto (by Exotic Seeds) and Amnesia Haze Feminized (noname local seed bank)
  • Genetic Makeup: Hybrid Sativa
  • Pot Size: 30 Litres (old ceramic pots I found in the garage)
  • Tent Size: N/A
  • Grow Space: unlimited
  • How Many Plants: 2
  • Environment: Terrace (Spanish Atlantic coastline)
  • Medium: Soil Canna Terra Profesional Plus + Perlite
  • Lights: Sun ☀️
  • Nutrients: Tripack Starter Kit Pro Organic by Terra Aquatica
  • Temperature: 10-27 Celsius (night - day)
  • Relative Humidity: 60-75%
  • Media/Res PH: N/A
  • Watering: Occasionally
This is my fourth journal but first time in many points:
  • First time in soil. All my previous cultivations were indoors. So called "hi-tech": hydro, LED lamps, precise environment control, ph/ec meters etc. But this time I decided to use "low-tech" technique: just put seed into the soil and let mother nature do the rest. And there are a couple of reasons for this. When I look at my garden, I see many different plants growing beautifully: citrus fruits, tomatoes, strawberries, etc. So I think the 🌿 will grow too in this climate. The second reason is money, I don't want to spend $600 again on an tent, lamps, fans and other equipment. My current costs so far have been 70 euros.
  • First time photoperiod. I have always used autoflowering plants. But this time I'll try to grow one auto and one photo and play with LST.
  • First time legal. Here in Spain, growing your own at home is legal. All that is needed is that the plants are not visible to neighbors from behind the fence. In my home country, Russia, cannabis is completely illegal. For keeping 6 grams at home you can go to prison for up to 3 years and for 100 grams up to 10 years. A funny (not funny) fact about cannabis laws in Russia. You can grow up to 19 female plants (male plants not counting) and there will only be an administrative fine for "growing". But as soon as you cut the plant, it is immediately considered as "keeping". Moreover, the court considers the total weight of the plant with the trunk and leaves. So, one cut plant immediately entails a huge prison sentence. 🤮
Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 10.50.30 AM.png
Hey buddy :ciao: So glad your legal and safe now.
Looking forward to a great summer. :high-five:
I've got 4 going already for this year's outdoor grow.
I'll tag along to watch yours.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom