Nerds, Terpenes, And Fun

GPCannabis

Hello everyone,

Probably like most here it seems, I started with medical, was blown away, and things have just grown and grown and cannabis has become like coffee or tea in my life.

When I started using cannabis all I heard was “CBD CBD CBD you gotta get lots of CBD and low THC!” Well, starting with CBD I was astonished, started using good oil etc…I wanted more, a buddy who has MS had me try his “Super high THC medical” and I was like “No, it is high THC, low CBD, suckbarf bro”, he was like “You’re stupid shut your Gumby face”, I was like “ok”….

☮️ ☮️ ☮️ ☮️ ☮️ ☮️ ☮️ ☮️

👆🏻Then I tried it👆🏻
👇🏻and i was like👇🏻
1670769385335.gif

So….Point of all this…

I found Super High THC, low CBD, loaded with Caryophelene, Myrcene, Limolene, and especially Humulene change my life.

Migraines: stopped
Nerve Pain: stopped
Blurred Vision: stopped
Leg Tremors: stopped
Hand Tremors: stopped
Vertigo: Stopped
Bizarre Nerve Disorientation: stopped
Nausea: stopped
Joint pain from spine to hands: stopped
Attitude
General Attitude: 😎
General Feeling: 😎

Curious as to what Terpenes you all watch for and what it does for you? I definitely experience what seems to be extreme pain blocking response from Caryophelene and Myrcene, extreme anti inflammatory from Limonene and Myrcene. However, I have friends that have different effects.

Let me know what you search for and what it does for you?

Oi! And what strains you lime with the Terpenes you aim for?

To date my favorite strain is:

High Supply Interstellar
1670770313018.jpeg

I bought an ounce once that was 25% THC, it was incredible, have bought several ounces since but it is no longer available 🤨
Peace everyone ✌🏻

G & P

@HashGirl chooses strains based on terpenes.
Same, I base everything off Terpene profile, then THC. At first I wanted low THC, but have found the higher the THC the better it works. Weird thing for me, I get near zero buzz. I can 100% feel it in my nerves, my headache changes, all the pain points etc. I can very clearly distinguish different terpenes, sativa/indica, etc…the higher THC doesn’t “get me more high”, it is as if the THC transports the Terpenes, the higher THC the better the delivery, the better I feel.

Others try what I use and they melt, rendered useless off like a wee 1/4 puff. I could roll up a petit corona size J and would just feel better not “high”, the more I smoke the “less sick I feel” and “the more normal I feel”, if any of that makes sense to any of you?

Anyways, really curious as to what you all look for, how it effects you?

Really fascinating to me 🤙🏻
G

Hello everyone,

Probably like most here it seems, I started with medical, was blown away, and things have just grown and grown and cannabis has become like coffee or tea in my life.

When I started using cannabis all I heard was “CBD CBD CBD you gotta get lots of CBD and low THC!” Well, starting with CBD I was astonished, started using good oil etc…I wanted more, a buddy who has MS had me try his “Super high THC medical” and I was like “No, it is high THC, low CBD, suckbarf bro”, he was like “You’re stupid shut your Gumby face”, I was like “ok”….

☮️ ☮️ ☮️ ☮️ ☮️ ☮️ ☮️ ☮️

👆🏻Then I tried it👆🏻
👇🏻and i was like👇🏻
1670769385335.gif

So….Point of all this…

I found Super High THC, low CBD, loaded with Caryophelene, Myrcene, Limolene, and especially Humulene change my life.

Migraines: stopped
Nerve Pain: stopped
Blurred Vision: stopped
Leg Tremors: stopped
Hand Tremors: stopped
Vertigo: Stopped
Bizarre Nerve Disorientation: stopped
Nausea: stopped
Joint pain from spine to hands: stopped
Attitude
General Attitude: 😎
General Feeling: 😎

Curious as to what Terpenes you all watch for and what it does for you? I definitely experience what seems to be extreme pain blocking response from Caryophelene and Myrcene, extreme anti inflammatory from Limonene and Myrcene. However, I have friends that have different effects.

Let me know what you search for and what it does for you?

The terpenes that work best for me are Caryophyllene, Humulene, Myrcene, Pinene, Ocimene and Terpinolene. My favourite strains are Girl Scout Cookies and Big Devil XL.

Where do you find your terpene information? My faves are Leafly and AskGrowers.com. Some breeders post the info, too but not nearly enough of them, in my opinion. Humboldt is one of the breeders that often posts terpene analyses along with the rest of their strain info.

It is my intention to test everything I grow for cannabinoids and terpenes. I just have to save up some money since each strain will cost me $120 + tax, i.e. $60 for each test.

@HashGirl chooses strains based on terpenes.

Back
Top Bottom