New Farmer

1. Soil has been flushed using the mixture i aquired from king john. Thanks again by the way.

2. Plant is now in a huge pot, not sure of dimension but it took 2 bags of soil, the bags were i believe 2cu.feet per bag.

3. Even after my scare with the broken roots, my plant looks alive and healthy this morning, no droopy leaves discolor or any bad signs.

4. About to post a picture, sorry for quality as all i have is a shitty camera phone.

IMG_20130917_065333.jpg

The 2nd pic is my buddy plant, started same time, we are running the same soil, he is 1 week behind from force time on light also he is runnin just a mirical grow fert. The plant pictures only stands about 10inches tall but the stalk is pretty massive. Basically my reasoning for showing this is im trying to figure out is this a different strain maybe, or possibly the fert could play an effect on the size and leaf type/size. Makes me also wonder if i should maybe try switching the.ferts like run foxfarms 1 cycle, mirical grow the next or should i stick with the ff. The medium i am using also has 6 month time released ferts in it (to be refreshed from p1).

So i really just need the big bloom from fox farms right, my plant is nearly 3 foot tall, i really dont want/need it to get much taller

The big bloom has very low NPK values, and no micro nutrients, so you should get the tiger bloom if you can. It costs about 18 bucks a quart, and has all the micros the plants need. Have you switched to 12/12 yet? if you don't want the plant to get taller, you should switch now, because it will most likely stretch even more in flower.

What about blood meal calcium, do u just mix a few milliters with fert or can u use this as a fert? Its a 0-0-6 i beliw.. My lights been 12 12 for 2.5 weeks, jus recently topped the plant as it is nearing 4foot tall, is this too big for 5weeks? Remember im in a closet with limited room. Would running a 14 off 10 on cycle help me

Changed the area again to accomodate this, i have a stand in shower thats been modified to a grow space lights have been added 2 55w cfl and 423watt cfl the air temp gets close to 90 before my fans come on

Do i need more lighting than that, i cannot really afford to run much more i do not want the spike showing in my power bill as bad either

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom