New Farmer

Thanks, a friend of mine gave me a charcoal canister goin to hook that up real soon. Today makes 2 weeks in soil and plants are about 4 inches now.i have repotted one using the fox run 13 13 13. The growth o. This plant has seemed to of almost stopped but is still slowly growing. My other plants are on a 24 8 16 and they seem to be excelling. Overall tho the plants look really healthy. 1 problem i actually ran into this morning is i ran an 18 on and 6 off cycle of light and when i turned my lights on 1 had pretty bad yellowing to it but i shot it with some water and it looked fine really quick. Could the yellow have been from runnin a night time to soon, they werent overwatered, i wouldnt think over feed for only 1 plant to do this.any insight?

IMG_20130901_023720.jpg

Ok i ran.another 18 light 6 non light and my,girls look good today perhaps the yellowing was a 1 time thing to get em used to it or something. I plan to continue this cycle untill my 6th week then fully force and then run 12 12

you should think about transplanting your plants to individual pots before they get much larger. with one pot it gives each half the amount of room for roots and light, one plant will overshadow the other. yellowing will not improve with watering, it is a lack of nutrients in the plant as the leaves progressively die. watering may have given the plants more nutrients from the soil.

Ok i now have just the 1 plant in a pot, i can honestly say that just over night it appears to be growing fast again. My other plant seems to be dying, but is still green for now. Just the leaves look droopy. I also have 1 more in a single pot whose growth seems to of stunted as 2well. My 1 good plant left is around 10 inches tall, thinking Saturday im goin to go ahead and full on force

Subscribed, to determine when you should water, try the lift test. Lift the pots when they are dry, then lift them after you water, this will give you a good idea of when you should water. Doing good so far though, and you have us to help along the way.

Tomorrow is 3 weeks my big plant i believe is a male the 1 that died on me is alive just growth stunted is a female and my other 1 is uncertain. Each seed was germinated and planted at the same time. Male is 10inches female is 5inches and ? Is 8inches. Same everything.

Hi remraftop,

As KJC suggested, I think it's a little early still to be determining the sex of your plants. It's hard to tell from the pictures, but I don't immediately see anything to indicate the sex of any of your plants.

My suggestion for your consideration is to give them all another couple weeks at least before determining their sex.

Happy Growing!

Back
Top Bottom