New Grow 420

Lilgrower

Hellllo 420. I recently started growing and researching alot. I started a grow with 7 seeds most of them northern lights. It was just an experiment and they grew rapidly fast . i used my bathroom hid 250w heat lights there was 2 of them .fabric pots. Organic soil no miracle grow. They went from growing really fast to not growing at all one day i believe is was a mixture of the lights being to high up and a nutrient deficiency/nitrogen deficiency.

Now i am starting a new grow more prepared then the last. And no more experiment this time im actually trying to grow some bud.

Heres the set up.

420-magazine-mobile1474298924.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1445324178.jpg

420-magazine-mobile380985043.jpg

I have 4 red purp seeds 4 white widow big bud seeds 1 og kush seed 1 blueberry gum seed and lastly 1 blue dreams seed .

Sent from my LGMS210 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

New grow help 420

Hi hows it going guys if someone could look at my other post about my grow and give me some feedback that would be great.

What lights do you recomend. Right now im using two 250w hid lights from my bathroom but only because they are seedlings once they get bigger they will not fit and have to go in closet. I also like using my bathroom for showers and cant atm haha. But anywho home depot has 250w metal halide lights but not the hid that im looking for and the sockets and ballast are to complicated bulky and heavy. So what lights do you recomend that will wont be like selling my eye. Right now i know the seedling dont need much light but as they grow they will need more. So i was thinking of returning these and getting better light just like maybe 2 depending on price and then buying more lights every week to two weeks as plant grows. Again thank you very much

Here are my baby sprouts they started out in the floor of my bathroom with the two 250w hid lights. My og kush got 3 inches tall while they others are 2 inches so i put all my plants on a stand so they could be closer to light its so hot in there so i think tommoro i will also put in this grow fan i got. To blow a little on the seedlings to fortify the stem and make it not so hot in there ! I think it might be a little over 80 to 85 degrees in there i want to say 86 degrees maybe a degree or two more give or take. So yeah thats about as far as im at waiting on my other sprouts which i can see peeping through . so far all seeds are sprouting. Feedback is great thank you for this community

I've read clear cups are not good as light kills roots.

Good luck with the grow. I'm growing 3 red purps and some og kush also, just started a journal today :)

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ahhh ok i got conflicting feedback. I used the clear solos so i can see when to tranfer to a bigger pot so they dont root bound.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom