ndawgg27

Widow15.JPG

This is my widow

Tan.JPG

This is the Tangerine Dream

Purp16.JPG

And the Purple

All42.JPG

They are a week old now, i germinated them on the 21st and then transferred them to the rockwool squares on Tuesday. more pictures will be added in the future, let me know what you think and ask any questions you'd like.

:roorrip:

Re: New Grow. Tangerine Dream, Purple Dream, and Widow

Hi mate, welcome to 420! Hope your grow goes ok.. Are your lights a bit far from ur plant? As theres some stretching there.. What lighting, setup and methods are you using?? Goodluk and Happy Harvesting;) Smokemup..

my light was far away in the picture because one of my chains broke so today i had to go to the store and get new ones so i can adjust it to any length i'll need

good one.. keep cfl's about 2 inch above ur girls if thats wot ur using.. they will veg fine for awhile anyway! Goodluk and happy harvesting;)
Smokem..

Re: New Grow - Tangerine Dream, Purple Dream, and Widow

Widow_2.JPG

Widow week 2

Tan_2.JPG

Tangerine dream week 2

Purp_24.JPG

purple dream week 2

All_21.JPG

All of em week 2

Cool mate,
Good to see theyre taking shape now!:thumb: Wont be too long until theyre filling out with branches:)
Keep up the good work, I DONT KNOW FOR SURE, but maybe you mite want to look into sinking the root cubes down further so the cubes covered? Not sure if its important or not, just a thought?? SOMEONE PLZ CORRECT ME IF WRONG!
Well done, catch ya buddy. Smokem..

Widow_6.JPG

Widow_6_side.JPG

Widow_6_top.JPG

Widow Week 6

Purp_Dream_6.JPG

Purp_Dream_side_6.JPG

Purp_Dream_top_6.JPG

Purple Dream Week 6

Tan_Dream_side_6.JPG

Tan_Dream_6.JPG

Tan_dream_top_6.JPG

Tangerine Dream Week 6

All_6.JPG

All

I put them all in hydro 3 days ago n they have been loving it ever since then. :roorrip:

Homemade, standard air pumps, plastic cups cut to size n plastic containers. Im making the bigger ones now for when they get older so they are already ready for em.

howsit ndawg!

looks like an adapted DWC hydroponic set up... plants are taking their time hey? :cheesygrinsmiley: looking good so far bro. may i ask what nutes you are using?? do you need to keep track of cf/ppm with this set up?? and your ph levels??

one thing i really love about growing is making shit yourself.. to suit your needs at that time.. awesome stuff bro:thumb:

all the best over the next 3 mnths or so!

Peace

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom