Northmann's Tangerine Dream - Purple Haze & Dinachem Grow

So I have done some research and I think I am going to just use TGA Base soil and TGA Super soil for this grow without any other Organic or Bloom boosters. Question, Has anyone on here used this soil/ just this soil no other boosters or such? Or have they found they had to add some things here and there ?
Thanks Northmann :peace:

Its new your most like the first guy to get a bag

I want to say thanks to all those who have visited my journal, And for the likes and the reps.
I also want to talk the Tangerine Dream strain, This is without a doubt one of the most finicky strain's I have ever grown. Maybe its just my lack of knowledge with this strain but damn, She's a pain. Well sorry for the rant but Good luck with all your grows and may it be a green Christmas for you. :xmas:

I also have a runt mutant TD She smells like a Tangerine Dream sweet candy The buds form in a strange way small calyxes. I would like to try it again my seed was a little old. If I get one more bad seed from Barny's Farm I'm done. There's good seeds every where and there one of the top company's not for long. Scott Reach from Rare Dankness already has Denver sitting on top for most THC.

I also have a runt mutant TD She smells like a Tangerine Dream sweet candy The buds form in a strange way small calyxes. I would like to try it again my seed was a little old. If I get one more bad seed from Barny's Farm I'm done. There's good seeds every where and there one of the top company's not for long. Scott Reach from Rare Dankness already has Denver sitting on top for most THC.

Do you have any pics of the buds? And Well I don't have any seeds left , but I just made a batch of clones that should take root soon, 5 TD,5 purple haze and 5 Dinchem.

SANY02911.jpg
SANY02901.jpg
SANY02733.jpg
I'll have to post better ones later

Nice Journal Northman:)

Caught up and sub'd up. Thanks for stopping by my journal. It's nice t have another TGA guy around here. I love it. It's pretty awesome stuff. When I germinate seeds I just throw them some cheap potting soil I have laying around the house and then transplant them straight into the Supersoil. Then it's just water until harvest. A good friend of mine has been growing for a long time and it's the method he's settled on and thankfully the one he got me started on. stupid simple. I'm gonna try a hydro setup next, but I'll definitely run several autos in supersoil while vegging the hydro. :)

Your garden looks great my man! Stoked to watch the rest of it! +Reps my TGA brother!

Happy Sativaday and a Chronic Weekend to you North :thumb:
everyone had their wake and bake this morning? :lot-o-toke:

Happy Sativaday and a Chronic Weekend to you North :thumb:
everyone had their wake and bake this morning? :lot-o-toke:

I for sure did!!!! I rolled up a fatty of some Blackwater Kush. Some of the best smoke i have had since Jack Herer!!!
P1060732.JPG

Have a Chronic Sativaday!!!:lot-o-toke::smokin::ganjamon:

sweet nug. that was a hard strain to grow at grass-city but the heads loved it just as much as they loved the cookies haha

Back
Top Bottom