New Grower Bag Seed

Re: New grower bagseed

hey green your grow looks great sorry to hear about about the clone i hope it pulls through .... also sorry to hear about the males.... damn it right ? hahaha... sounds like you don't want to deal with pollinating this time around i don't blame you especially if your limited on space it can get out of control. your new set up looks great tho are you gonna veg on top and flower below? and your lady looks healthy too. and i guarantee she will fill out your whole grow space..... how far into flower are you now?

yeah I get jealous when there are other guys around my ladies. those guys had to get chopped and bagged. it happens, when I started this grow I knew it was a possibility since it was mystery seed. my clone on the other hand well that was a rookie mistake that just didnt work out I shocked the ish outta her.
:rip:

yeah im vegging up top with a 2ft tall space perfect for LST which I found my knack for. :rocker:

The 4ft tall flower space on the bottom. will be turned into a scrog method style grow. I really like the way the plants
grow that way.

right now im at day 5 of flower.

I have another generation of this mystery seed going now so we'll see how this new batch works out.

greetings green smurf!

quick drive by...

here we go day 7 of 12/12

20130131_192320.jpg

20130131_193029.jpg

20130131_193231.jpg

20130131_193303.jpg

20130131_193551.jpg

20130131_193849.jpg

measurements are from soil
20130131_193912.jpg

20130131_194554.jpg

Nice job on the LST, you may be down to one girl, but your making good use of her.

thanks man Im going to be building my scrog screen this weekend I can already imagine it all filled up.

im playing the odds on my next generation so hopefully they end up in my favor.
20130131_194651.jpg

to get the LST like mine I just used christmas tree ornament hangers. I hook them on the fan leaves, turning the plant as I go. this way I can get the best light possible only cutting when needed. one can get pretty crafty and grow a really beautiful bonsi style grow.:Namaste:

im playing the odds on my next generation so hopefully they end up in my favor.

Always best having too many rather than too few :)

Thats a really nice plant Greensmurf, Love the training. :clap:

Thats a really nice plant Greensmurf, Love the training. :clap:

thanks her canopy is almost completely horizontal. I already readjusted again tonight.

check this out it almost looks like a bowl. this pic is from the top down.
20130201_210739.jpg

this is from the bottom up.
20130201_210043.jpg

this is the top right side
20130201_205916.jpg

top left side
20130201_205820.jpg

close-ups
20130201_205745.jpg

20130201_210505.jpg

Yeah this is going to be cool, my friend GreenFluer trained one just like it i'l find the pic for you good idea of a week ahead maybe. That one didnt flower best but the veg was very good. I'l find it.

Yeah this is going to be cool, my friend GreenFluer trained one just like it i'l find the pic for you good idea of a week ahead maybe. That one didnt flower best but the veg was very good. I'l find it.

DSC00544_l.jpg

why did it not flower well? I was thinking when I go with my rhino I can LST a monster mother and just keep plucking clones

Bad care not bad training, giddy feeds, too many of them! Had so much potential as well.

Yeah if you have 2 rooms a mother is a great idea. I'll update mine in a few hours when lights come on if i'm not asleep. Not as big as yours yet though. :goodjob:

I dont know if im using enough nutes to be honest I use my chart that I posted a while back and then I water it down in a 2 liter I have been slowly increasing the nutes over time I dont want to over feed and then find out when its too late. I just make.sure my plants are smurfing green and not discolored. 1 water feed then 1 nute feed.

20121201_125840.jpg

Things look fine , dont worry, they dont need anything. I dont use or make charts I just feed when needed really.

Things look fine , dont worry, they dont need anything. I dont use or make charts I just feed when needed really.

that's the thing, I'm not sure what she needs and when she needs it. i followed this chart of another soil grow that i found in the completed journals. The yield was good and it never had nute burned through out the grow. so i wrote it down and it only messed me up in the beginning because i started it too early with too much. I looked at Lolita today and pistols, pistols everywhere!:partyboy: I saw your soil mix and i find it too complicated for me lol.

I'm thinking about hydro for future grows (water = free) not sure when that would be possible but planning for an inexpensive setup. have something in mind just not sure how loud it may be. on the other hand i do already have an air pump from a fish tank. just need a new air stone then I'm going to test the water pump on the tank to see if i can jimmy rigged a hose that can be used as a drip system.
I'd have to do some more research on that before attempting. maybe later on this year who knows.

Back
Top Bottom