New Grower - First Grow - Help Greatly Appreciated

beeNjaMMin

The grow room build starts tomorrow, should only take a short period of time. While its being built the seeds will be in water waiting for the root to come out. the room is 24 sq ft but I will be building a hanging wall so that the room will only be 8-10 sq ft. two of the walls are concrete bricking(in the basement) it has been recently resealed. I will be going over that concrete bricking with some white concrete sealer. I have heard that white is the way to go when it comes to reflectivity, but with the walls being concrete and not totally flat I may use a mylar cover, but i was informed that mold buildup may be a problem if i put the mylar on the concrete walls.The other two walls are wooden. Any recommendations as to what i could do in that aspect??

I have 20 seeds that will be started indoors and hopefully transplanted outdoors. I plan on using fluorescent tubes or the other kind that screw into the sockets like in boss's grow. I have read through a lot of different forums and grow faq's, so i know the basics but I am still a newbie grower and need help as much as everyone is willing to give. thanks.

Re: New Grower, help greatly appreciated

And if the room doesn't work out or has serious issues what are you going to do?
NEVER buy and germinate seeds before building and TESTING your room ahead of time. It's like counting chickens before the eggs hatch. Hopefully you didn't waste good cash on beans and everything works out for you.

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom