New grower, long time smoker

Hey Barbarian! What a journey and glad you are here. While I too am new here (I lurked this site for years), I have found a great deal of knowledge. I agree with the posts reminding us to have fun with this. What a great hobby and reason to grow your own. I wish you well in your adventures!
Thanks, Sbroqgwmsor. I’m enjoying soaking up the knowledge and hope to see some excellent results. It’s already been fun for me so far with building my space and I see exciting results already. Can’t wait to start feeding. I can’t wait to see the fruits of my labor as I haven’t had any for some time, and sometimes having autism isn’t easy to live with. On the other hand, I think it does help me in some ways as it leads me to be extra precise and careful in how I do things.

Just introducing myself to the community. I’m the guy who never intended to get any further than handing someone some cash and getting the bud I need to take care of issues even before I knew what issues I had. A few years ago, around my 40th, I was FINALLY diagnosed as aspergers and having been born with spina bifida, both mild so no disability. My little area of the world is not great for being reliable in quality of bud nor availability. So, I decided (let’s say inspired) to grow my own high quality medication. I have acreage, but I’m going to use a workshed for a deep water culture hydro system. About my only fear is nutrition. So, cross your fingers or pray for me. I’ll be checking in from time to time with updates. Any advice and help will be appreciated.
Hello I’m also using DWC for my first grow. If you have any questions I can try and help out :)

Back
Top Bottom