First time grower, new here

Atizando420

Whats up my name is Atizando and Im glad I found a place to soak up some knowledge about growing! I’m from Arizona and it just turned Rec. I’m looking forward to harvesting some of the best buds since the quality at the shops are very low. Nice to meet you guys and let’s get this 420 vibe going.. yessir!

Thanks man! I had this little seedling Snake Eyes og but it passed away 2 days ago unfortunately it was looking really good the first days then out of no where working the night I found it floppy and cotyledons were shrinking. Happened literally over night >\

I have some other seeds germinating right now though so hoping to get some feed back to better my grow!

848B82D5-9B85-4A91-86C3-DA751A459B07.jpeg

6AF56735-CCAD-482E-A2B0-5C1D8B23C4A9.jpeg

Indoors, using Vorganic soil mix with some perlite added.

For lighting: I’m using 1 Phillips wiz bulb runs at 8.8wats and has features from daylight/plant growth and you can up the k all the way to 6200k. I’m also using 2 feit full spectrum bulbs but they are only 9 wats each. I have them 1 foot away from the seedling.

It’s a closet grow, I have a lil fan in there to keep it cool. The temps are usually at 75f-80f.

im on a budget at the moment but would definitely have a better set up as soon as these babies get their lst.

Whats up my name is Atizando and Im glad I found a place to soak up some knowledge about growing! I’m from Arizona and it just turned Rec. I’m looking forward to harvesting some of the best buds since the quality at the shops are very low. Nice to meet you guys and let’s get this 420 vibe going.. yessir!
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome: Lots of great growers from Arizona here.
Bill

Arizona. Bully! It's dry dry dry! Outdoor there would be quite a challenge. The good news is that if your indoors, you could most likely grow year around. These days there's indoor equipment that you could use in a comfortable room. With nothing but a window fan for ventilation. Noise is a big consideration inside. So's power consumtion.

Look at good LED's like Viparspectra, spider farm. The Meanwell fanless run a bit hot. Maybe better to do A PAR 450 type light fully dimmable. Pin it to the top of a tall tent 2x2 or 3x3. Rais the plants, not lower the light.

Add a couple of 25watt Sunblaze or the likes on either side of the encloser as fills.

A/C Infinity for the fans and tents. Overkill the fans. 6" for a 2x2 run it on speed 2 of 6 and you won't hear a thing.
The Cloud 9 Series should sit on a board on top of the tent. You'll need all the height you can get. The Multi-Fans 2 120mm linked. One can hang on above the canopy blowing at the light, one below near the floor, and a vent.

Don't try hydro unless you get a water cooler. But Coco would do very well. About 30 percent perlite. Look at CANNA coco bricks. Make your own. Also, CANNA has a good line of nutrients for coco medium, pricey.

I can run 42 oz of monster bud, in 5 months with 4 enclosures and propagation, on one household circuit with no ventilation but a 12 x 24 3 way window fan. I duct the tents right out into the room which is at around 72 to 75 degrees ambient temp at 40 to 50 percent humidity.

There in AZ you can have total control of humidity witch is freaking awesome!

GET A LARGE HOME HUMIDIFIER!!! 3 gallons min.

Arizona. Bully! It's dry dry dry! Outdoor there would be quite a challenge. The good news is that if your indoors, you could most likely grow year around. These days there's indoor equipment that you could use in a comfortable room. With nothing but a window fan for ventilation. Noise is a big consideration inside. So's power consumtion.

Look at good LED's like Viparspectra, spider farm. The Meanwell fanless run a bit hot. Maybe better to do A PAR 450 type light fully dimmable. Pin it to the top of a tall tent 2x2 or 3x3. Rais the plants, not lower the light.

Add a couple of 25watt Sunblaze or the likes on either side of the encloser as fills.

A/C Infinity for the fans and tents. Overkill the fans. 6" for a 2x2 run it on speed 2 of 6 and you won't hear a thing.
The Cloud 9 Series should sit on a board on top of the tent. You'll need all the height you can get. The Multi-Fans 2 120mm linked. One can hang on above the canopy blowing at the light, one below near the floor, and a vent.

Don't try hydro unless you get a water cooler. But Coco would do very well. About 30 percent perlite. Look at CANNA coco bricks. Make your own. Also, CANNA has a good line of nutrients for coco medium, pricey.

I can run 42 oz of monster bud, in 5 months with 4 enclosures and propagation, on one household circuit with no ventilation but a 12 x 24 3 way window fan. I duct the tents right out into the room which is at around 72 to 75 degrees ambient temp at 40 to 50 percent humidity.

BDS.jpg

BDS.jpg

IMG_20190406_120922047.jpg

Blue Dream. Skywalker in pic old. Cherry Diesel is in week 5 pic harvested today. Here's a Colorado Clemintine in a budget system. Cultivating Orange Cookies, Blueberry Sour Kosher, Blue Dream, Gelatto #3, Cherry Diesel and Fruity Chronic Juice for next year. This year was Cherry Diesel, Blueberry Sour Kosher, Colorado Clenitines, Silver Kush, Fruity Chronic Juice. The last harvest will be in 8 days.

IMG_20210412_070830484_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210312_125523240_HDR.jpg

Yeah man I’ve been told that I can def control the humidity out here. I’m growing in my closet rn and I have a mini humidifier that only holds a gallon. Your grow looks amazing Forsure going to right down some of this advice. Really appreciate it man. I’ve been looking into the spider farm grow light for flowering.

Yeah man I’ve been told that I can def control the humidity out here. I’m growing in my closet rn and I have a mini humidifier that only holds a gallon. Your grow looks amazing Forsure going to right down some of this advice. Really appreciate it man. I’ve been looking into the spider farm grow light for flowering.
And btw your buds look amazing man !

Back
Top Bottom