New Grower Using 12 Pot Ebb and Grow System

They look light. Maybe hit them with 300-400PPM veg nute. Should start thinking about moving the larger ones into the ebb setup. Plugs are just for starting and they have started :)

I know McB. I'M EXCITED! This is farther than I got on my last attempt!! I'm going to wait until they are in the buckets to hit them with a light nute. What do you think? And thanks for always stopping by and checking up on me! It is greatly appreciated. You have no idea! :thanks:

Based on GH feeding charts you should start giving those little gals 2 -2.5ml FloraNova Grow per gallon of water. I'd add some to the plugs now and not wait until you transplant. Try to keep the nutes off the leaves just moisten the plugs.

Based on GH feeding charts you should start giving those little gals 2 -2.5ml FloraNova Grow per gallon of water. I'd add some to the plugs now and not wait until you transplant. Try to keep the nutes off the leaves just moisten the plugs.

So McB, should I just mix 1 gallon of water? And just use a portion of the gallon?

Dont get the Hanna GroCheck. pH meter part sucks just like most other Hanna pH meters.

If you want to spend the money they are cool but I am happy with my TDS pen and pH pen. I also have 3 reservoirs and a cloner to track so 1 trimeter is not practical for me.

They're not cheap - I got mine used - but I love my BlueLab Combo meter. Has worked great for multiple grows, and the cords make it easy to drop in a res.

:peace::rollit:

GREETINGS!! is there room in here for one more?? nice looking set-up!!

----here to watch the grass grow and help in any way :nicethread:

Hey everyone! I gave the babies a dose of light nutes today before I transplant them tomorrow. But before I gave them nutes, a few were looking droopy. I'll post pics in a few. I'm thinking it was due to me not giving them enough water yesterday. Also, I used a dropper to mix 2 ml of FloraNova Grow to one gallon of water. That stuff is thick! Too thick for the dropper! Any ideas?

Too thick for the dropper! Any ideas?

Did you make it happen? I've got a set of syringes for small amounts. You'll be past it soon, (measuring that small amount, if you haven't already) and won't have to worry about that little amount until you do seeds again (plenty of time).

Looking forward to your transplant!

:popcorn:

SF

Did you make it happen? I've got a set of syringes for small amounts. You'll be past it soon, (measuring that small amount, if you haven't already) and won't have to worry about that little amount until you do seeds again (plenty of time).

Looking forward to your transplant!

:popcorn:

SF

I know! I can't wait! Hopefully I find some time tomorrow if not first thing Monday morning! If I don't transplant tomorrow, should I use the same gallon that I mixed today to water them?

I know! I can't wait! Hopefully I find some time tomorrow if not first thing Monday morning! If I don't transplant tomorrow, should I use the same gallon that I mixed today to water them?

For sure man! You're nutes will live in your Res for 7-10 days at a time, they'll last a couple of days for you in a gallon container (or similar) if necessary. Just keep your container out of direct sunlight.

:goodluck:

SF

008260.JPG

This is the pen that I'm going to use to read my ppm. But I can't figure it out for shit! Maybe I'm slow. Does anyone know of one that is completely idiot free to use?

009227.JPG

It's a Hanna.

010224.JPG

Now these are the ladies before nutes yesterday.

015136.JPG

As you can see, they were starting to shrivel up or something.

014150.JPG

013169.JPG

This one seemed like the worst!

012170.JPG

011197.JPG

I think this happened due to lack of water. I only fed them a little water friday morning and then I seen them in this state saturday afternoon. That was the only thing that I changed. What do you guys think? I will be posting up some more pics after I see how they took to the nutes.

Back
Top Bottom