New Guy From The Ozarks Looking For Advice!

When you get around to mixing up nutrients for feeding you mix this one in first. How do you mix your nutrients in the proper & efficient way?
Hey Calvados, thanks for the link, I was watching a video last night on this very subject. I have my beans ordered and will be ordering my grow room supplies in a couple weeks when my money comes in. I am starting demo next week on the area inside that I am building my area in. Now I need to research when to start feeding my plant after she sprouts.

Ive always done tracking but next time I MAY skip it and opt for free shipping and snag a few beans with the money saved. It really depends on the company though. The Vault has exceptional stealth without a doubt worth the money. But for the single seed centre the discreet 15$ shipping wasnt all that discreet in my opinion and id just opt for free shipping at that point. May make it possible for customs to easily catch you though or for seeds to get damaged im not entirely sure how they ship non discreet shipments. Be sure to let me know for the future. One problem is though if you don't receive the seeds you most likely will not get a refund as there is no proof it wasnt delivered.

If you are just talking about a cheap random item for the grow room I usually get tracking but sometimes I dont always.

Im not entirely sure what you are talking about though.

Ive always done tracking but next time I MAY skip it and opt for free shipping and snag a few beans with the money saved. It really depends on the company though. The Vault has exceptional stealth without a doubt worth the money. But for the single seed centre the discreet 15$ shipping wasnt all that discreet in my opinion and id just opt for free shipping at that point. May make it possible for customs to easily catch you though or for seeds to get damaged im not entirely sure how they ship non discreet shipments. Be sure to let me know for the future. One problem is though if you don't receive the seeds you most likely will not get a refund as there is no proof it wasnt delivered.

If you are just talking about a cheap random item for the grow room I usually get tracking but sometimes I dont always.

Im not entirely sure what you are talking about though.
Will do i went with seedsman on my first order. Invoice shows order received, payment received and preparing for shipment. They are supposed to email me when shipped. I went with out a tracking # so I would be maybe less easy to find. The address its going to is close by but not my address. .

Never went with seedsman before but if I like how TSSC seeds work ill order from them again next time but if not ill go with the vault or another company. I had an issue trying to purchase from seedsman in the past.

Never went with seedsman before but if I like how TSSC seeds work ill order from them again next time but if not ill go with the vault or another company. I had an issue trying to purchase from seedsman in the past.
I did not realize there in Barcelona Spain! So I probably won't order from them again. I read all of the reviews on them and they are rated like 4.4 out of 5 but that was the same night I had the brain fart lol. I will check out the Vault. There is one I am checking out now. They have a ton of info on their site for new growers. It I love growing marijuana dot com. For me though I think I will look at Canadian sites or Amsterdam sites. I ordered on the evening of the 4th and still no conformation of shipping yet. I guess I'm just paranoid lol. Hey did you see my post about the book I ordered?

This is the book I ordered.
Marijuana Grower's Handbook: The Indoor High Yield Cultivation Grow Guide

1666162761849.png

Shipping can two 2-3 weeks sometimes less
Yea they say that on thier site. The first two emails I got that have my invoice and notes that said ordered and the next one says payment received and it also says they will email me when shipped. That's why I ordered early that way I will have my beans here and ready to germinate by the time I get my room ready.

I got my cool mist humidifier today. My humidity was 10% when I set it up about 2 hours ago. It's in my living room and I had reptiles when I lived in Florida so I still have my hygrometer for the lizard tank. I just checked it in my bedroom and it's at 35% now. It went up 25% in two hours!

Well CRAP! Started demo today and got stopped real fast! It seems that the ceiling in the bunk area has major water damage. I needed to remove the small closet to be able to remove the screws in the ends of the 3 bunks I needed to remove to build the grow room area for the grow tent. I was in the process of removing the closet when I realized the ceiling would come down if I did!!! So looks like plan B! Who ever had it before the guy I bought it from, had started a remodel job on it so no plumbing, I carry water from my brothers place, and the bathroom only has the toilet and sink, so the bathtub area is just big enough for my tent and not get in my way of the toilet. That better for me because there is less work to get it ready!

Shipping can two 2-3 weeks sometimes less
Hey bud, big question, I have to move my grow room in to my bathroom due to a problem in the bunk area, so with the bathroom door open unless the very rare visitor were to show up and i have to close the bathroom door, can i vent the exhaust out into the bathroom itself or do i still need to exhaust to the outside?

Hey bud, big question, I have to move my grow room in to my bathroom due to a problem in the bunk area, so with the bathroom door open unless the very rare visitor were to show up and i have to close the bathroom door, can i vent the exhaust out into the bathroom itself or do i still need to exhaust to the outside?

If it's a bathroom I'd imagine it has a vent up top is vent out of that. I definitely would not do full grows in there if you aren't venting out it'll also be a bit more challenging to keep cool

If it's a bathroom I'd imagine it has a vent up top is vent out of that. I definitely would not do full grows in there if you aren't venting out it'll also be a bit more challenging to keep cool
That's my only option for now for a grow room area until I either buy a house or build my cabin in the future. As for venting outside that's not a problem I can make it work, was just wanting to know your opinion on that. My bathroom exhaust fan dose not work but I can put in a low profile roof vent and connect the exhaust pipe to it.

Back
Top Bottom