New guy here

Hey, a mentor! I eat those all the time. Nice and chewwy.

Welcome to :420:Baby Skunk! You made a good choice coming here. Everyone is willing to help you succeed so don't be afraid to ask questions. It's how we all got to be better growers.
:Rasta:

Thanks Preston!
:headbanger:

Figured it would be appropriate to tag a few of my mentors as well. Gotta have someone to fact check the BS I'm spewing. LoL
@InTheShed @newty @Bilbobudkin420 @Pennywise @Van Stank @Blew Hiller @Dutchman1990 @MrSauga @Heavenly Hybrid @Derbybud @Kitchenhawk

..... I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch, but these few are like a dictionary of everything cannabis!
:thumb:
Hey, a mentor! I eat those all the time. Nice and chewwy.

Welcome to :420:Baby Skunk! You made a good choice coming here. Everyone is willing to help you succeed so don't be afraid to ask questions. It's how we all got to be better growers.
:Rasta:

Thanks Preston!

Welcome to 420mag @bebes de zorrillos youve chose a great place to take a seat in! Tons of experience and lots of friendly helping folks everywhere you look! As Sauga said don’t hesitate to ask questions because we are all here to help !

Thanks @Preston9mm
:ganjamon:

Hi again @bebes de zorrillos, I’m part of the comparative grow too. Welcome to 420! It can get overwhelming sometimes, trying to learn everything at once. Just take it bit by bit, and as Preston said, don’t be afraid to ask questions - and then follow what’s best for you. That’s the best advice I can give coming out of the gates. Good luck and we’re here for ya! :welcome::high-five:

Figured it would be appropriate to tag a few of my mentors as well. Gotta have someone to fact check the BS I'm spewing. LoL
@InTheShed @newty @Bilbobudkin420 @Pennywise @Van Stank @Blew Hiller @Dutchman1990 @MrSauga @Heavenly Hybrid @Derbybud @Kitchenhawk

..... I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch, but these few are like a dictionary of everything cannabis!
:thumb:
Whats cracking P! This ya boy you was telling us about?
Welcome @bebes de zorrillos ill tag along cuz if ya dont mind :p if youre the guy in thinkin of P's taking good care of you! Good luck on your endeavour although the gods are on your side now :p lol

Hi again @bebes de zorrillos, I’m part of the comparative grow too. Welcome to 420! It can get overwhelming sometimes, trying to learn everything at once. Just take it bit by bit, and as Preston said, don’t be afraid to ask questions - and then follow what’s best for you. That’s the best advice I can give coming out of the gates. Good luck and we’re here for ya! :welcome::high-five:
Thanks k u

Back
Top Bottom