New guy here

Zephyrs

New member to 420MAG! I been growing for a few years. Organics only, mostly outdoors because I love sun grown buds!! I know a little, as I know there is a mountain of never ending info to know about the Great ALL Mighty Cannabis Plant that we all love. I like to help peeps out, and I love New ideas that I may have never heard about. I thought I'd give this site a try as I love to learn new ideas and methods. Attached is a few of last summers light deprivation girls! I hope everyone has a merry Christmas!!

20210901_144920.jpg

20210902_110559.jpg

20210911_141053.jpg

Welcome aboard, very nice looking plants.
Thanks! Yeah, summer light deprivation is IT... I loved harvesting these at 60ish day of flower in the last week of August. I don't think I can go back to the usual natural flower finish of the 2nd week of October around here, I hate bud rot. LOL

Hi @Zephyrs

Beautiful plants by the way. I've got plant envy :laugh: Mine never look that good :confused:
Welcome to 420 magazine, it's great to have you here.

Wishing you a very merry Christmas too..
See you around :ciao:
Thanks Much Mr. Squiggle! See yall soon also. Is there a specific outdoor grow section around here? I not even done looking around the whole forum site yet lol.

You are welcome. Yes there is a section dedicated to outdoor growing HERE.
it took me a while to navigate this site, its gold mine of information.

If you are ever stuck for directions, give me a shout using the @ function. You can tag any member by doing the same, just put the @ in front of their name and they will come running to your assistance.
Like this
@Paul Squiggle and I will try my best to point you in the right direction.

You are welcome. Yes there is a section dedicated to outdoor growing HERE. it took me a while to navigate this site, its gold mine of information.
If you are ever stuck for directions give me a shout using the @ function. You can tag any member by doing the same, just put the @ in front of their name and they will come running to your assistance.
Like this
@Paul Squiggle and I will try my best to point you in the right direction.
Awesome Thank You!

Thanks! Yeah, summer light deprivation is IT... I loved harvesting these at 60ish day of flower in the last week of August. I don't think I can go back to the usual natural flower finish of the 2nd week of October around here, I hate bud rot. LOL
I much prefer summer outdoor grows. Had some Mimosa's that were 60 days in flower, started in mid- Aug., done in mid Oct. I grow indoors too, but in the winter.

I much prefer summer outdoor grows. Had some Mimosa's that were 60 days in flower, started in mid- Aug., done in mid Oct. I grow indoors too, but in the winter.
Nice, the 1st n 2nd pick of mine is a Runtz Muffin from Barneys Farm. She was as advertised, freaking awesome flavor and potency!

So I've heard alot of good things about the Mimosa strain. How did she turn out for ya with a natural outdoor grow? Was she a dense bud? I just ask because I really thought about pulling the trigger on buying some Mimosa Beans.

So I've heard alot of good things about the Mimosa strain. How did she turn out for ya with a natural outdoor grow? Was she a dense bud? I just ask because I really thought about pulling the trigger on buying some Mimosa Beans.
Mine exceeded my expectations. Grown in an open roof greenhouse. Nice tight bud, early finishers too! Go into journal and look for Late Breaking Journal, there’s some good pics and background.

New member to 420MAG! I been growing for a few years. Organics only, mostly outdoors because I love sun grown buds!! I know a little, as I know there is a mountain of never ending info to know about the Great ALL Mighty Cannabis Plant that we all love. I like to help peeps out, and I love New ideas that I may have never heard about. I thought I'd give this site a try as I love to learn new ideas and methods. Attached is a few of last summers light deprivation girls! I hope everyone has a merry Christmas!!

20210901_144920.jpg

20210902_110559.jpg

20210911_141053.jpg
Nice!

20210901_144920.jpg

20210902_110559.jpg

20210911_141053.jpg
Welcome to this awesome community of growers and enthusiasts! You will be welcomed with open arms and I'm confident that you will find useful info and you will help us with useful info of your own.

Gorgeous plants BTW! I'm growing in California near the central coast. I was thinking of doing some light dep at some point. It would be nice to get a couple staggered outdoor harvests.

Here is a sample of my GSC from a recent comparison grow of 40 members here. Seeds were sponsored along with nutrients and pest management. Just a teaser of how amazing this place can be. The 420 squad is a blessing in this massive interwebs world.

I would encourage you to check our the journal making process and feel free to tag me when you start one. I would love to watch your grows and learn. Blessings

Baked

Welcome to this awesome community of growers and enthusiasts! You will be welcomed with open arms and I'm confident that you will find useful info and you will help us with useful info of your own.

Gorgeous plants BTW! I'm growing in California near the central coast. I was thinking of doing some light dep at some point. It would be nice to get a couple staggered outdoor harvests.

Here is a sample of my GSC from a recent comparison grow of 40 members here. Seeds were sponsored along with nutrients and pest management. Just a teaser of how amazing this place can be. The 420 squad is a blessing in this massive interwebs world.

I would encourage you to check our the journal making process and feel free to tag me when you start one. I would love to watch your grows and learn. Blessings

Baked
Oh Man, come on now? That is badass looking. Is there a "drooling from mouth" emoji around here?? Yeah man I really got convinced that outdoor light depped plants straight up are more potent and flavorful. When budded june-august outdoor sunshine .

I still trying to figure out how to navigate this new Cool website of 420MAG! I would like to start a grow journal, as I have a small 2 week old seeding doing stellar. What? And where the journal section again?? LMAO. HELP! LOL

Back
Top Bottom