New guy here

@Zephyrs Check out the links underneath Squiggles signature. Everything you need to start. Some of the process is a bit old school but I got used to it. I'm using this site primarily on my phone and the web app. I could also just use the desktop site on my phone but I prefer the app.

I just gotta stay in practice over the cold winter inside. With this little DNA Genetics Cherry 18. Wish me luck

20211223_155425.jpg
I really like those white pots too. I used some for some indoor GSC for veg and they performed way better than regular nursery pots in my opinion. What size are you using? 1 gal?

I really like those white pots too. I used some for some indoor GSC for veg and they performed way better than regular nursery pots in my opinion. What size are you using? 1 gal?
Yeah they are way better imo, than the round nursery black pots. The are 5 gallon each, there's drain holes on the bottom and bottom sides. Which is helpful. I can't remember offhand the brand, but it will come to me later (to stoned) .

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Zephyrs

Beautiful garden you have there. I currently cannot grow outside, (the law).

Have you checked out any of the grow journals of other growers?

Journals in Progress

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote or enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

You are welcome. Yes there is a section dedicated to outdoor growing HERE.
it took me a while to navigate this site, its gold mine of information.

If you are ever stuck for directions, give me a shout using the @ function. You can tag any member by doing the same, just put the @ in front of their name and they will come running to your assistance.
Like this
@Paul Squiggle and I will try my best to point you in the right direction.
Hi all again! So a quick question for ya @Paul Squiggle? So I currently have a young 2 week old seedling inside closet about a 2.5 ft x2.5ft space wi a spiderfarmer sf1000. It seems it would coincide well with a grow journal maybe. Question is how do I go about setting up a grow journal here at 420MAG? Thanks Much in advance :bongrip::420:

Hi @Zephyrs

If you have glance at this first How to make a grow journal it will give you an idea on how to structure one.

Also have a look at that link above your last post that @Tokin Roll posted, the journals in progress one and you will see how our other members are constructing theirs, it will be a massive help to you.

Also check out the forum guidelines Here as they will guide you on what you can and can't post in your journal.

I do hope this helps, but feel free to tag me again if you are unsure of anything, that's what I'm here for:)

Hi @Zephyrs

If you have glance at this first How to make a grow journal it will give you an idea on how to structure one.

Also have a look at that link above your last post, that @Tokin Roll posted, the journals in progress one and you will see how our other members are constructing theirs, it will be a massive help to you.

Also check out the forum guidelines Here as they will guide you on what you can and can't post in your journal.

I do hope this helps, but feel free to tag me again if you are unsure of anything, that's what I'm here for:)
Awesome thanks again! I did read though that using a light from a non sponsor is prohibited, correct? So since my light is from a non sponsor, can I still create a grow journal? I won't say the name of the light or promote it in anyway. Just my young plant's journey through life start to finish. I just not sure. The rules Always scare me

No problemo.

You are correct about not showcasing a non sponsored light manufacturer, thank you for recognising that.
You can still create a grow journal though, so don't worry.

Just follow what you've said above and focus on the plant growth, health and techniques and avoid advertising the light if you don't mind.

If the light is in the way of a great photograph of the plants, don't worry about that either, as long as there isn't a brand name highly visible.
Sorry about this, but also thank you once more for being aware of the fact..

Be sure to tag me in when you set up your journal, I will gladly follow along :thumb:

No problemo.

You are correct about not showcasing a non sponsored light manufacturers, thank you for recognising that. You can still create a grow journal though, so don't worry.

Just follow what you've said above and focus on the plant growth, health and techniques and avoid advertising the light if you don't mind.

If the light is in the way of a great photograph of the plants, don't worry about that either, as long as there isn't a brand name highly visible. Sorry about this, but also thank you once more for being aware of the fact..

Be sure to tag me in when you set up your journal, I will gladly follow along :thumb:
That's very reasonable, thank you and I'll tag ya when I get it set up in a day or two so ya can follow! She has potential I firmly believe! ;):snowboating:

That's very reasonable, thank you and I'll tag ya when I get it set up in a day or two so ya can follow! She has potential I firmly believe! ;):snowboating:
I'm glad I could be of assistance.
Looking forward to seeing her progress too. I will bring along a few other members to the journal too, as if you ever need advice, the @ function can summon some brilliant growers and they are always willing to help.
See you in a few days then. If you need anything else, just shout.

Nice, the 1st n 2nd pick of mine is a Runtz Muffin from Barneys Farm. She was as advertised, freaking awesome flavor and potency!
Phytoplankton. I prefer an outdoor grow myself, and might grow one plant inside during the winter just to keep my thumb dirty. I’m getting ten foot tall outdoor plants producing five gallons of weed, indoors I’m getting it to grow to about 18 inches and just a handful of weed. I feel like I’m wasting a seed on an indoor grow.

Phytoplankton. I prefer an outdoor grow myself, and might grow one plant inside during the winter just to keep my thumb dirty. I’m getting ten foot tall outdoor plants producing five gallons of weed, indoors I’m getting it to grow to about 18 inches and just a handful of weed. I feel like I’m wasting a seed on an indoor grow.
Growing outside is great for yield and vigor. Some can't grow outside because of their circumstances. Indoor growing gives a person a chance to try a new cannabis varieties and try new things, like new nute or supplement products, before putting them to use in the outside garden.

Wish I could grow outside (cue: large "sigh !").

New member to 420MAG! I been growing for a few years. Organics only, mostly outdoors because I love sun grown buds!! I know a little, as I know there is a mountain of never ending info to know about the Great ALL Mighty Cannabis Plant that we all love. I like to help peeps out, and I love New ideas that I may have never heard about. I thought I'd give this site a try as I love to learn new ideas and methods. Attached is a few of last summers light deprivation girls! I hope everyone has a merry Christmas!!

20210901_144920.jpg

20210902_110559.jpg

20210911_141053.jpg
Beautiful girls! Welcome!! There's so much stuff here from good people to good grows to good information to good talks and conversations. So much to educate yourself on, I never knew the endless capacity of a cannabis grow until I came here!

Beautiful girls! Welcome!! There's so much stuff here from good people to good grows to good information to good talks and conversations. So much to educate yourself on, I never knew the endless capacity of a cannabis grow until I came here!
Thanks Much @Krissi1982! I have a few years of growing under my belt. But honestly, I feel there's a Mt. Everest amount of information to know/be learned. I feel I have not learned but 10 % maybe of just the info on organic soil, growing and such. Then there's all the other styles. Basically I love all about cannabis and probably will learn something new every week for the rest of my natural life.

Thanks Much @Krissi1982! I have a few years of growing under my belt. But honestly, I feel there's a Mt. Everest amount of information to know/be learned. I feel I have not learned but 10 % maybe of just the info on organic soil, growing and such. Then there's all the other styles. Basically I love all about cannabis and probably will learn something new every week for the rest of my natural life.
Oh absolutely!!! The knowledge is endless despite the amount of grows or years of grows, always something more to learn!! And most of all, the grow is just so exciting the whole ride!

New member to 420MAG! I been growing for a few years. Organics only, mostly outdoors because I love sun grown buds!! I know a little, as I know there is a mountain of never ending info to know about the Great ALL Mighty Cannabis Plant that we all love. I like to help peeps out, and I love New ideas that I may have never heard about. I thought I'd give this site a try as I love to learn new ideas and methods. Attached is a few of last summers light deprivation girls! I hope everyone has a merry Christmas!!

20210901_144920.jpg

20210902_110559.jpg

20210911_141053.jpg
Sorry I'm late @Zephyrs Hope you had a good Christmas.
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom