New Here - Need Help with Auto

popper420

so about a month ago i started 4 nyc diesel auto fems, 2 to keep in my buddys cabinet 2 for my greenhouse, im wondering can I just transfer these plant from indoor to out? do i need to get them adjusted to the sun, cause once there at my place, i have no artificial light and they will be outside all day, can move into the shade if needed, help its my first time growing

thank you, yes they get brought into the house at night, so they should be okay, next 2 week forcast calling for 55 to 60 daytime, 45-50 nightime and sunny should be good

I ran a male for 2 months under a 600w mh and a female clone for about 3.5 weeks under a 250w mh. Put them both outside in the bush (tryna get some seeds) and their loving it. The clone has doubled in size in about 1.5 weeks. The only issue ive seen is there's a bug/s havin a munch on a few leaves. No introduction to the outdoor rays at all and thats in 30+ degree celcius heat! So should be fine but keep an eye on them just incase

Sent from my SM-G920I using 420

Some strains may have different effects from putting them straight out into direct sunlight. This may also be effected differently depending on what type of light they have been started under. I would suggest giving them some shaded area for the first few days when it is really sunny out. You can put them out in the sun a couple times a day if you wish for a little while but if it's really hot out in your area going from cabinet to straight outside could have some ill effects on your plant. Not saying it will but there is a chance. It's always a safe bet to slowly introduce new things to your plants rather than jumping the gun and something happening that may not be able to be fixed. This is just my opinion, it may work for others and their strains but better to be safe than sorry.

Back
Top Bottom