New here what is up everyone

2by2Autos

I've heard it's a good environment here for grow journals so I decided to document my grows here. Long time grower just been awhile took a break I used to be active on :rollit: over 10 years ago.

So about my grows, I will be focusing on autoflower strains in a small tent setup literally bare minimum setup. 2x2x5 mars hydro tent with their ts600 led that draws 100W from the wall. (Ghetto 2x2 growers where you at!?) I use Organic soil no crazy nutrients , make sure my water going into the soil is ph'd. I focus a lot on dli and ppfd so I will start my seedling at 200 ppfd and go from there. It's winter here so I have a humidifier stuffed in there when I plant to keep the humidity up.. Anyways don't mean to bore anyone I'll be posting a grow journals soon thanks for your time.

Welcome to the forum, just an observation, while your light will work, it's on the low end of providing enough light in a 2x2 (25 watts sq.ft.) 30-40 watts sq. ft. is really where you want to be. It will work, but you may not be thrilled with the results. I'd start a slush fund for a new light.

Welcome to the forum, just an observation, while your light will work, it's on the low end of providing enough light in a 2x2 (25 watts sq.ft.) 30-40 watts sq. ft. is really where you want to be. It will work, but you may not be thrilled with the results. I'd start a slush fund for a new light.
Autos do fine at 25w/sq ft Phyto
:passitleft:

I know it's not ideal but I promise I will make it work lol. The next step up from Mars is the ts1000, it would honestly be ideal for my setup and I should've just pulled the trigger on that but I'm growing on a budget. Ideally I'd get a bigger tent and bigger light too but hey it is what it is everyone can upgrade but not everyone can grow on bare minimum 😋

I'm here to grow for personal use and im not a heavy smoker. We are all here for the same reason regardless of setup. I'm literally growing 1 plant in a 2x2 I'm not trying to grow pounds so keep that in mind please.
Your in the right place, there are some of the best and most understanding growers here. They can help you get the get the most out of your setup regardless of what your running. I'm half way through flower in my first grow and I credit the results I'm getting because of the advice given to me on this site. Post your journal here when you start it and I'll def follow along.

I'm here to grow for personal use and im not a heavy smoker. We are all here for the same reason regardless of setup. I'm literally growing 1 plant in a 2x2 I'm not trying to grow pounds so keep that in mind please.
Please don’t feel like we’re picking on you or dissing your set-up. My goal ( and I think everyone else’s) is to help you get the best you can get with what you’ve got, and offer tips to help you in the future. My first indoor grow was in the closet of my college dorm room in 1976. The “Grow Lights” were 150 watt incandescent floodlights that had a purple coating on them. Grew terrible leggy weed!

Welcome to 420 Magazine @2by2Autos

How's it going?
Tag me @Tokin Roll when you start your journal and I will tag along for support or help if you need it.
I did not catch it, have you started your grow?

What type of growing would you like to learn?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Back
Top Bottom