New here

:welcome: Kirabella!

When will you be starting your journal here on :420: ???

I can't wait to see what I learn hereHi I'm new here I'm from Michigan. I found this forum and I thought I'd give this a shot and see what it was all about. I seem to like what everybody was saying. I'm a newbie at growing I harvested my first crop a couple months ago. & I have my backups on their way I just got some seeds to grow blueberry Kush no that's wrong. Blueberry diesel is what I've the seeds for to try to attempt these baby seeds. I have not found the strain i like yet, a d weehen i did they could not tell me what it was.
I would certainly welcome any suggestions about having a successful crop from the BBC seeds.

I do not know what BBC seeds are or what type they sell.

There are dozens of seed banks to shop at , you need to know what genotype you like for starters , Sativa or Indica or a mix of some description.

I suggest a Sativa as the high is more bright and less sleepy like many Indicas are.

look threw your seed bank of choice for seeds that are feminized and has high THC and yield potential.

I am growing automatics , which are feminized seeds that flower on their own without cut hours.

look into the autos , they are easy to grow and give you a harvest in 8 to 11 weeks *from seed*

Sorry not BBC they are BBD, blueberry diesel. I am curious I had 8 seeds sent to me but what are the little crystals for in the pkg.?

Sorry not BBC they are BBD, blueberry diesel. I am curious I had 8 seeds sent to me but what are the little crystals for in the pkg.?

Possibly a desiccant to help keep the seeds dry???

Back
Top Bottom