Hello I'm new to the forum

kbobby420

Okay I'm new here I don't know the rules to well, and I have some question regarding growing an was wondering if anyone here could help me. I didn't want to just start posting pictures an asking questions until I knew what I could do so please If anyone can help me I would appreciate it greatly. I've done tons of research an it has all led me to this everyone ends up saying to get a definate answer I need to show pictures of what I'm asking about so that's why I'm here thank you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using 420

Okay I hate to be a noob but another question about my question lol. Where is the q an a section I'm on mobile maybe that's why I can't see it or am I just not looking in the right places?

Welcome Kbobby420 to the 420 community,

Sounds like Shiggity has you covered on how to and I am sure he will get your back with the what to do part as well.

Hope you take some time to explore the site and see all it has to offer besides just tips on how to grow. We have much much more then just that to offer.

Glad to have you on board.

Hey everyone Thanks for the warm welcome I also have a different question doesn't regard growing but about seeds can i ask that here its about getting them in the us idk If that's okay to talk about here or not so I wanted to ask you first!

Back
Top Bottom