I keep reading about cal mag should that be used right a way? I am useing fox farm and my own compost.
happy growing

The more I read wow so Iam going to use the best 4 letters there is KISS. Just like outside but inside I think I am making this to hard over thinking everything.
happy growing

Hey man in same situation got an out doors. Got a 400w hps set up coming soon..so ill be learning from you guys :) except i also have some clones that ill be growing from.. let the show begin

Sent from my SM-G900I using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ok I am very happy 1 seed has a 1/4 in tap root and planted at 11am. 1 of my strains I dont know very tiny seeds.
I was thinking maybe a auto. But will see. I have never seen a pot seed this small. So here we go Day 1.
happy growing

Not yet its been over a day. Going to try two more seeds and some of seeds that I grew. Make sure I keep them in different cups and marked.
happy growing

Ok I am feaking out. Been a day and a half and no seedling yet. The other seed has no tap root. Well starting again.
happy growing

Well here I am, up again checking everything out. Still nothing, driving me nuts. But have new seeds soaking. Not giving up on the first 2 yet.
happy growing

Well here I am, up again checking everything out. Still nothing, driving me nuts. But have new seeds soaking. Not giving up on the first 2 yet.
happy growing

I wish I could help!! I told you of my frustrating process. Are you absolutely sure you aren't disturbing the seeds too much with your eagerness? I know I was. The oils we have on our hands can be detrimental to the little plant baby inside the seed. Disinfect any tools u are using with the Hydrogen Peroxide... (tweezers, pokers, etc) and wash your hands before even going near them... disposable rubber gloves are even better....

Best of Luck
xxKitty

Thank you Kitty I will use rubber gloves from her on out. Soaking new seeds at 5pm yesterday the 2 seeds I bought sank and the sour D seeds I grew are sinking in the h2O2 water keeping them in different cups.
happy growing

Ok I am growing in soil ph 6.8 water ph 6.5 temp 76.8 rh 25 led 300mars and cfl's. Planted two more mystery seeds at 10pm 03/17. Today at 4pm 1st plant 1in. tall. One on my plants I grew Sour D. seed cracked and will plant it tonight. For 4 plants in all,

Back
Top Bottom