Ok my rh is 25 so I am seeting up a wick system with a rag and container of water to try to raise the rh up. What does anyone think? And what should the rh be starting up?
happy growing

After trying about 10 seeds of Sour D. I grew outside I have 1 seed cracked and hope to plant tonight I hope it takes. I will plant that one outside when it warms up.
happy growing

Sneaky when I grew them ot doors over 7 feet tall. I plan to take them an transplant outdoors. In a month and A half I can put them outside.
happy growing

Haha no we call dish towels tea towels here in Australia I'm not sure why and just sprayed it with water everyday which helped bring up the humidity
420-magazine-mobile1908814122.jpg

Sneaky's White Widow x Big Bud Outdoor Feminized

Congrats on the germination SUCCESS! Glad you have found a system that works for you. My girls are only 3 weeks above soil on Thursday so.. yes our grows will be quite close. I 'fimmed' my biggest gal this morning and plan on doing the same with every plant. I have quite a few plants as you know... One plant is always ahead of the curve so its nice to try a technique on her first and then see how she responds and if all goes well, my other plants get the same treatment. I do plan on a relatively short veg time on these girls since I have so many and although I call them girls (wishfully) I don't know their sex. Going for a SOG feel on this grow. Have you given any thought to how you plan to grow out these lovely babies? Veg time? Also... would love to see the ladies when you can post a few photos :)

xxKitty

Kitty, I was so worried about drowning the seeds I think they would dry out. So I started to spray with my mister. to keep the paper towels wet every 5 hrs. A least I feel beter about doing it. I will try to get some pics up today.
happy growing

I was planning on using LST pinwheel I will veg them tell I get my veg. room setup. Then I will take 1 and flower 12/12 indoors put the rest in veg. room then trans plant outside hopefuly get some clones if they are girls. I still have to work in my white widow fems in there somewhere. I have 2 double 4 foot cfls for starting up my tomatoes and peppers and will use them to start and veg. plants plus cloning.
happy growing

I do all my germination straight into my pot with soil planted 12 so far with 100% germination success directly under my grow lights also, currently experimenting with 2 clones also and 4 days later still alive with the way I'm doing it, it's a little different than other people would do it but none the less it's going great so far

And can I ask what pinwheel is...

Newbie Grow
Mikeyxb - 2 Plant One Pot Plus More

Ok update 2 more mystery seeds are up plus 1 of my Sour D. So far 3 of the 4 seeds I bought from MJ have come up only 1 didnt germanate. So here we go dont know what I am going to do but I was going to keep it (kiss) but what the hell. I still plan on topping even if I dont know what I am growing. I did find out that my Sour D, seeds need about 7 to 10 days to form tap roots.
happy growing

Back
Top Bottom