One new Sour D. seed poped it's head today. Plants looking good. Lowerd my led down to 18 inches and watered. So far it's all good. We will see how the leds affect the plants at lower height.
happy growing

So here I am reading and not sleeping. Checking on the babies. Worried about lowering the lights. So far so good 8hrs later. Will get up pics. soon 1 week old plus 4 sisters I hope
happy growing

So here I am reading and not sleeping. Checking on the babies. Worried about lowering the lights. So far so good 8hrs later. Will get up pics. soon 1 week old plus 4 sisters I hope
happy growing

Well... since it's a lovely Sunday morning where I am I can help quell your fears. I dropped my Mars 300 yesterday morning by about 4.5 inches. I am using the OE hanging cords but made a sort of chain link out of zip ties so I can drop it/ raise it 4.5 inches at a time. One zip tie drops it approximately 4.5 inches... I have three hooked in a chain like fashion. Anyway.. the plants responded wonderfully. I was a little concerned about loosing the footprint I need with 8 plants but everything looks good. Just do everything with modesty... don't drop your lamp by 10 inches all at once.... keep it slow and steady... and try not to worry to much.
XxKitty

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I am using sun grip hangers And zip ties too cant live without them.
happy growing

Zip ties are life savers.... but I seriously can't wait for my tent to get here so the girls can experience their new Mars2 1200. Nonetheless, amazingly they are still thriving under just the 300 + cfls. When I rotated them this morning... I noticed their roots popping out the 6.5 liter (approx 2 gallon) squares I JUST transplanted them into 7 days ago. I also fimmed all my plants this week so between that and the transplant I was expecting a little slow down in growth but they are growing so fast I can't keep up!!

Don't know what size to transplant to for final pots. I haven't even had to touch my nutrients yet because the BioBizz all mix is so good. I guess I'm just really lucky with having awesome tap water and strong (dirty) seeds.

Looks like I'll be up potting this week and after they have another 7 days in those I'm flipping to flower... being that it is my first grow... I have been very modest in regards to training so my grow has more of SOG (but from seed) feel.

Good luck with your girls!

XxKitty

Wow thats great you have the roots down growing so fast roots are important. You wil be able to flower fast. Way cool.
happy growing. I think you should hold off on nutes they are growing great and when you up pot they will get new nutes. Just me I guess never done this indoors so I am still hanging on to no nutes.
happy growing

Wow thats great you have the roots down growing so fast roots are important. You wil be able to flower fast. Way cool.
happy growing. I think you should hold off on nutes they are growing great and when you up pot they will get new nutes. Just me I guess never done this indoors so I am still hanging on to no nutes.
happy growing

Yeah... it's just at the rate of growth I am seeing in this BioBizz all mix, I end up, up potting before I get to the need to to feed. For nutrients I bought in advance the Indoor Try Pack which comes with the usual grow, bloom, and flower stimulant but now I don't think I'll even be touching the 'Bio Grow' for veg. I'm really happy with the biobizz line... especially the soil... because ... well I haven't even tried their nutrients but... they are substantially cheaper than any other organic lineup and because it's made in EU I believe it has to meet some higher standards for organic labeling than North America. I mean... my seeds were dirt so... theirs no other reason my plants would be flourishing so nicely. Go BioBizz... lol... I swear I'm not a shill!

happy growing

Yeah... it's just at the rate of growth I am seeing in this BioBizz all mix, I end up, up potting before I get to the need to to feed. For nutrients I bought in advance the Indoor Try Pack which comes with the usual grow, bloom, and flower stimulant but now I don't think I'll even be touching the 'Bio Grow' for veg. I'm really happy with the biobizz line... especially the soil... because ... well I haven't even tried their nutrients but... they are substantially cheaper than any other organic lineup and because it's made in EU I believe it has to meet some higher standards for organic labeling than North America. I mean... my seeds were dirt so... theirs no other reason my plants would be flourishing so nicely. Go BioBizz... lol... I swear I'm not a shill!

I feel that some of the nute co. just want to sell there stuff up down plus minus this then buy flush on top of that. I dont know. Just have good living soil. Right?
happy growing

Ok pulled the plants out and watered them no Ill effects with lowering the lights so all is good here.
happy growing

I am glad they took to the light well and that you have watered them successfully! I ALSO watered yesterday afternoon BUT I did what I thought I wouldn't and also added the SMALLEST amount of my BioBizz Grow (quarter strength 1ml per FOUR liters. Changed my ppm from around 300 to around 400. (Really really weak solution)

I know I said I wouldn't but the plants hadn't been watered in 9 days and that's a while to be feeding on the same soil.

I woke up this morning to the perkiest plants!!!

XxKitty

Just watered agian tonight & cleaned up the grow room wiped it all down to keep clean. My first seed 9 days above ground is putting roots out the bottom of the cup. Cant believe it all ready will have to up pot in the morning.
happy growing

Back
Top Bottom