Ok didnt transplant yet letting the plants dry out some more. Will water in the morning. Temp is 75 and rh is running 31 to 36. Dont know why my pic come up a link instead of pic. Post #138
happy growing

The 10 seeds could be anything but they are supposed to be good seeds. Just wont know what strain. Says auto or fem or regaulerseeds. So cool well try and find out. I like a sour diesle what i have growen. I do want to try a auto diesle some time with my veg. plants in 12/12
happy growing

Where did you buy your seeds threw if you don't mind me asking as that is a sweet deal...✌️

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Balat I tried the vineger 1/8 of cup vin to 1 cup of water and the ph wont even read so I know that is to strong but wow what a drop in ph
happy growing

That's way to much vinegar, it takes very small amounts. 1/2 capful vinegar to 1gal of water will drastically change ur ph. Start with lil bits an test. Eventually u will know Aprox how much u need an almost bs bang on but still always check ph after u add anything.

Ok I just got my #2 pots just waiting to transplant them. Going to let them dry and its killing me. #1 is tipping her leaves down. But going to wait. #1 is about to have her leaves touching the edge of the container roots peeking threw the bottom. Oh #2 pots are 2 gals. # 3 3 gals. You get it.

Bud the only problem is of the 12 seeds I dont know what they are so that makes this a challage But I have 5WW Fems in the pocket. So far 3 of the 4 mystery have come up have 8 left.
happy growing

Bud the only problem is of the 12 seeds I dont know what they are so that makes this a challage But I have 5WW Fems in the pocket. So far 3 of the 4 mystery have come up have 8 left.
happy growing

Yes Mike I'm growing 3 plants now with WWF in the bank also. Have no idea what strain I'm growing but by the way it is growing I believe that they are on the indica side. But they are doing very well!!..✌️

Just checked on the girls pots are getting light but no wilting on the plants. I will water in a couple of hrs. Its been 2 days sense last watering. I am trying to learn to do what my plants tell me instead of me over thinking it.
happy growing

Just checked on the girls pots are getting light but no wilting on the plants. I will water in a couple of hrs. Its been 2 days sense last watering. I am trying to learn to do what my plants tell me instead of me over thinking it.
happy growing

Don't worry! Let 'em dry! I told ya I went 8 days without watering when I first transplanted (saturating each plant upon transplant kept them girl's real wet for me... for over a week!) .

XxKiitt

I still havent transplanted I want to keep the pots the same for the height. So waiting a few more days to do them all at the same time. Plants are looking great.
happy growing

Hey been away a few days working on the outdoor veg. garden got it all cleaned up. So on the the indoor garden. Had to change the set up of my tent up to make room for the new pots. Made a26x26in platform on the bottom of the tent to keep the pots off the floor. I transplanted 4 of 5 plants the first one come up 16 days ago. Will try to upload pics. tonight. So far so good if I didnt fuckup the transplanting.
happy growing

Oh yea and I cleaned a chicken coup out got 3 large bags. For compost and veg. garden. Yea Yea Yea free is good. Plus 6 bales of straw.
happy growing

Hi I'm Nsane i'm new to hydroponics systems but i have garden outside before. and i did my homework i bought some book from google play books on hydroponic systems would like to very much get into more then lighting like to go more soilless mix I do have the time i am on disability and only work a small part time job to help wife out all my doctors said it be good for me to grow my own meds and it would be great therapeutic for me

Ok back with the pics of this week have all 5 plants have been transplanted. I FIMed 4 of the 5 plants maybe topped one got pretty low on the cut but its ok. I ruffed the roots up and I meant to but not to hard when I transplanted nice roots. Just planted 18 tomatoes. I forgot to put rocks in the bottom of the pot for air but like everyone here learn from your mistakes.
plants314.JPG

plants220.JPG
plants66.jpg

Silent_Partner.jpg

Ok these are 2 gal. pots as you can see not much room just hoping my timing with spring will work out and I can transplant outside I will only be able to have 1 plant in the tent in a 5 gal. pot.
happy growing

Back
Top Bottom