Ok these are 2 gal. pots as you can see not much room just hoping my timing with spring will work out and I can transplant outside I will only be able to have 1 plant in the tent in a 5 gal. pot.
happy growing

Same with me Mike, I only had room for a small 2.5+2.5+60 in. Tent So my next grow will have only 1 plant in it. Right now 3 a crowd!
Happy Growing Also...✌️

Ok these are 2 gal. pots as you can see not much room just hoping my timing with spring will work out and I can transplant outside I will only be able to have 1 plant in the tent in a 5 gal. pot.
happy growing

Ok runing the led at 14 in. plants seem to like it. Its just a mars 300 took out the cfls for my tomato plants.
happy growing

I took the cfls out and I really like the mars led light plants are looking great I need 1 more. 22 days above ground and looking great.
happy growing

I took the cfls out and I really like the mars led light plants are looking great I need 1 more. 22 days above ground and looking great.
happy growing

Yay! I am really glad you... and the plants are liking it! The 300 packs a punch! I don't care what anyone says ... the plants really love it... and it's a PERFECT light for new growers like myself who aren't in the position to spend half a grand+ on an LED panel right off the bat.

Another one would be good... also take a look at the Mars2 400... the intensity of the 5w diodes is noticeable. (My 1200 is a bit overkill but... it's what I could get my hands on being that it was second hand) The 300 is great though and a couple will definitely get you through flower no problem... the penetration on the Mars2 is deep ... which is good for tall flowering plants...

Either way... glad to see things are going smoothly for you now!!! I'm in my last week before I flip to flower and trying not to prune, touch, bend, or stress my plants in any way because I read a bunch of hippy science on how to 'push' for more females. Should be flipping this weekend :)

Sending good vibes to you and the girls :)

XxKitty

Thx Kitty always looking for good vibes. I tend to be more ruff with my plants maybe I will be more gentle now. The hippy in me has been hard. So far they have liked it. I put 1 of my Sour des. at a angle so it looks like I am LTS without doing a thing. kind of cool. Dont know if it will work but we will see.
happy growing

Havent added any nutes but 1 plant that is showing a white tip on the point of the leaf. Not a problem I hope.
happy growing

5 days after transplant and fim the plants are kicking ass I have to keep looking at them. I need help!!!! But is so cool to see the changes
happy growing

Ok last night I watered the plants for the first time from transplanting and rotated and tucked leaves. Looking good I think. Try to post some pics. from tonight.
happy growing
Plants_26_days_up.JPG

Hi new here. I have always been growing outside so new to indoor growing. My plan is to start indoors and move to outdoors with clones. Have a tent 27x27x63 inches with a mars 300.Is that enough light? Using soil I made. Compost and Miracle gro. Going to finish off some plants indoors. Any help would be nice.Happy growing all.
Mike

Hi Mike....I'm Rob! I am trying to find a safe/reliable source for seeds. It's a first time for me. I am self treating a bad dizziness problem and this has been the only relief I've found. However, the price is too high to maintain considering I can't work. This also makes no room for error, so I am trying to educate myself. I've always loved to use it, now it's a life changing thing for me. Unfortunately, I'm in a "not ok" state..........
Thanks for responding
Peace
Rob

mjseeds.com first time I have ever order before so far so good I got 12 mystery seeds and 5 white widow fem seeds for $60.00 17 seeds some sites sell seeds for $10 to $20 a seed But I am cheap going for more.
happy growing

Back
Top Bottom