New here

That’s probably the best indicator. But someone more experienced than myself can probably tell about how much longer they have just from looking at them. Lol
Well I’ve ask on here and have not heard anything yet about it. This is the first time growing pot.

It's hard to say from the pics, but I don't think so. The trichomes should be milky in color for an Indica strain. You have mostly Indica in the WW. If you have a Sativa, you should have about 70% milky and 30% amber in color. It's best to try and purchase a loupe (30x and 60x magnification) as I'm not sure a magnifying glass will work. I never tried so it may just be OK.

Hope that helps.

I’m wondering if I should be harvesting these or not

What do the trichs look like, Clear, clear/cloudy, cloudy, cloudy/amber, amber?

Hi all.

I'm a new grower, this year was my first time growing, unfortunately was unsuccessful with 1 out of 2 plants, on buded way to early but other one is still growing. I have Northern lights auto flowering, I I beautiful back yard all Sun all day, and a 400 watt light in garage. Next year I'm looking for some recommendations and which lighting and helpful tips, please feel free to send me all kinds of options thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom