New mistake maker here

MonsterGuppy

420 Member
Hello everyone, I have recently started my first outdoor grow in the S Calif. area and have managed to make few mistakes along the way. First one was buying some clones and putting them out in direct sun using Miracle gro. They promptly went into flower and I was at a loss as to why since the days were still getting longer. Then they started wilting and turns out I had been over watering them. After 10 weeks or so I had some Bonsi Buds.

I started several more seeds, lost a few sprouts to birds and my plants were struggling, (still overwatering and root rot was in all of them). I finally stopped in at a nursery and he told me what was wrong and about this forum. I picked up some good soil repotted them all and now they are really starting to take off even thou I removed over half the roots during the repotting. Thanks to everyone hear for a great place to get some good information, a sort of Shaolin Temple of cannabis information.

Welcome MG :hug: sorry to hear about your grow...Miracle Grow is not liked much in the cannabis world :hmmmm: although I used it for many years with no problems :thumb: then moved to Fox Farms and now I'm in my own organic soil :morenutes:
You'll probably try many different things before you get your groove on...best of luck to you though :goodluck:

Welcome MG :hug: sorry to hear about your grow...Miracle Grow is not liked much in the cannabis world :hmmmm: although I used it for many years with no problems :thumb: then moved Fox Farms and now I'm in my own organic soil :morenutes:
You'll probably try many different things before you get you groove on...best of luck to you though :goodluck:

I started using Miracle grow for my mother plants. normally grow in coco but didn't want to have to water mother plants every day or 2.

I'm wondering if OP took clones from an auto without realizing it? never grew auto's so that's just a random guess.

Welcome to 420,MG:welcome:
We've all made our share of mistakes so you're not alone...as long as
you learn from them, it wasn't wasted time...

I'm a auto grower and I would guess they were from a auto. The fert and over water wouldn't make them flower but the direct light if a auto strain would make sense. New plants look great hope those bonsai buds were good smoke. Happy growing stay patient

I started using Miracle grow for my mother plants. normally grow in coco but didn't want to have to water mother plants every day or 2.

I'm wondering if OP took clones from an auto without realizing it? never grew auto's so that's just a random guess.
Ya man :thumb: in veg it'll keep 'em going like the energizer bunny :rofl: and my order just came in so :hmmmm: Ima find out about autos here real quick :yahoo: I have Wedding Cake and Purple Haze :slide: and as you can see a bunch of other shit :party: bout to be a party up in here
003.jpg

Welcome @MonsterGuppy,your new plants look good and everybody makes mistakes especially as a new grower but atleast you sorted it now mate

Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom