New Member Start Links

greetings. been growing indoors about 3 years & just now really "getting" it. this forum will be most helpful. thank you.

the biggest mistake i have made has been that "less is more" & have moved from 16 plants at once to 4. i learned the hard way. our city will open it's first dispensary nov. 1. it makes cannabis even more fascinating now that i've been studying the medical benefits from individual strains. i have epilepsy & qualify for a card but since i grow, i prefer to keep it that way.

Hello all. New member here. I'm here to find info for medical use. Thanks to all who post coz it's a big help to those of us who haven't a clue. Me! :thanks: I live in pain every day of my life, but keep chugging along. I'm excited at the prospect of making my own tinctures and budder. I'm in Illinois, so there isn't any product yet. Stoopid guvment! Wish they would hurry up and release it.

Hello all. New member here. I'm here to find info for medical use. Thanks to all who post coz it's a big help to those of us who haven't a clue. Me! :thanks: I live in pain every day of my life, but keep chugging along. I'm excited at the prospect of making my own tinctures and budder. I'm in Illinois, so there isn't any product yet. Stoopid guvment! Wish they would hurry up and release it.
Hello. So sorry to hear about your pain. Things will come right and you will find much help here.

Hello to everyone. I am from Australia, but I was born and lived in Germany for 20 years. Now I'm working on my 2nd grow. Hope to find here a lot of useful information. And of course I'd like to meet here new friends.

Hi everybody! I am from New Mexico, from city Albuquerque. I am 34. And my name is Bill. This is my first forum, before that I did everything by myself. The only help I can get was my father's advice, he is damn good in growing. Although he is 63. So, nice to meet you all.

Hi everybody! I am from New Mexico, from city Albuquerque. I am 34. And my name is Bill. This is my first forum, before that I did everything by myself. The only help I can get was my father's advice, he is damn good in growing. Although he is 63. So, nice to meet you all.
Hello. Nice to meet you. It is perfect place for learning and growing.

Back
Top Bottom