New, Old & Sick

The wet paper towel is my method as well. I put the paper towel in a zip lock bag. Then place the bag inside of two paper plates facing each other almost making a dome. 3-4 days on the refrigerator and you should see some tap roots.

you will want to plant these roots facing down into peat moss or what ever medium you choose.

if you start a journal please tag me! I love first grow journals.
I did the baggie, but not the plates, I'm going to get a 2x2x3 growtent and full spectrum light when I start my grow and I'm going to do a journal for the fun and so when I screw up I can get help.....

don't know what I'm doing wrong... that's why I'm here reading

we’ll get it figured out mate. There’s nothing but positive people and lots of knowledge here. You came to the right place

I used MG (Black bag) as part of my soil build.
HD has a few organic lines with compost and other peats and whatnot. It’s called Kellogg here in Colorado. Just add an extra bag of perlite to it, and you’ll have a good base.
Some organics have neutral pH 6.5-7. (Fox Farm Ocean) If you can find some in that range you’re grow life will be much easier.

What kind of nutrients you think you’ll use?
Here’s a good “How To” video that I used to start out.

I did the baggie, but not the plates, I'm going to get a 2x2x3 growtent and full spectrum light when I start my grow and I'm going to do a journal for the fun and so when I screw up I can get help.....

is 2x2x3 correct? If so we will want more height. But most Tents are 5 or 6’ tall so I’m assuming maybe that was a typo?

if prices are similar I’d love to try to guide you towards a 3x3 if you have the available space. I think you’ll be happier with the harvest.

I used MG (Black bag) as part of my soil build.
HD has a few organic lines with compost and other peats and whatnot. It’s called Kellogg here in Colorado. Just add an extra bag of perlite to it, and you’ll have a good base.
Some organics have neutral pH 6.5-7. (Fox Farm Ocean) If you can find some in that range you’re grow life will be much easier.

What kind of nutrients you think you’ll use?
Here’s a good “How To” video that I used to start out.
Thank you, no idea on nutrients yet

Ok I love the challenge. I’d definitely look into a scrog (screen of green). I’m biased as this is my favorite training technique but I think it’s the best.

IMO it’s the easiest to do once you’ve built your screen. Here’s a picture of mine but this tent isn’t in use at the moment It’s fairly cheap and easy
image.jpg

Ok I love the challenge. I’d definitely look into a scrog (screen of green). I’m biased as this is my favorite training technique but I think it’s the best.

IMO it’s the easiest to do once you’ve built your screen. Here’s a picture of mine but this tent isn’t in use at the moment It’s fairly cheap and easy
image.jpg
nice and simple.... might have to give it a shot. This is going to be a day by day experiment.

oh ok I get it.... LE Law Enforcement......... so I see said the blind man as he picked up his hammer and saw,,,,,

First off I'm not a cop if I was what I'm gonna do bust everyone for giving advice on growing weed ?

I'm a 60 yr oldman with Lymes disease in a state that has Legal Medical and is trying to pass legal recreational. My problem..... in the USA if you get a Medical card you lose your 2nd amendment rights. I have a cc permit, I have an FFL license. As long as the medicine is listed as a Class A Illegal Narcotic by the federal Govt I can't even go to a dispensary without loosing my license....... so if I am vague on my location too bad that's why.

Before I go any further in any of this let me state, my politics are right wing. I'm not here for politics. I support the police. Contrary to what you've been taught the cops don't care about this topic. If you don't watch the news you may not realize that there are a lot of more important problems for the cops to be concerned with. The abv. also is not LE it's LEO.

Look if you think I'm a cop first off to me that would be a compliment, second if you think that please just don't interact with me.

If however because someone feels that I'm a cop and I'm now going to be harassed or anything else let me know. This site came highly recommended, but if it's filled with paranoid little twits getting high in moms basement well you can kiss it, and I'll find some place to get info that's not filled with ignorant little twits......

Chill out, I’m 68 years old myself, old and crotchety too. Bin growing under the radar for over 40 years
I only grow for myself now 4 plants in a small closet. Once u get the hang of it it’s easy. I grow in ffof with core and perlite but most of the soils mentioned will work. Welcome it the show, as for light to start off with floresents there thebest to start seedling with. Imo kept close a inch or two away from seeds. Luck:thumb:

Chill out, I’m 68 years old myself, old and crotchety too. Bin growing under the radar for over 40 years
I only grow for myself now 4 plants in a small closet. Once u get the hang of it it’s easy. I grow in ffof with core and perlite but most of the soils mentioned will work. Welcome it the show, as for light to start off with floresents there thebest to start seedling with. Imo kept close a inch or two away from seeds. Luck:thumb:
yeah thanks Bud, that comment just caught me off base first thing in the morning.

I'm going to do the same thing, just for me. Thanks for the lighting tip.

one step at a time.... exactly I've got a tin with 5 seeds, waiting for a tiny grow tent and light. When I have the pieces I'm going to start a grow journal...... my success or failure will be for all to see.

And hopefully provide me info on the mistakes that I'll make.

Back
Top Bottom