hello

birdee290

Hi, New user here. I am disabled from Lyme Disease and fibromyalgia and have found marijuana helpful for my nausea and insomnia and my pain. Currently I have been getting my little buds from my friends. I also planted a couple seeds and have been told I have 2 males and 1 female. I think the female has little flowers that give off pollen and the males are developing thick little buds. They are very small plants but seem healthy. I have them just in pots along side my house plants. I would be grateful for any growing tips anyone can offer. I am wondering how you know when they are ready to dry and use? Thank you for any help. Birdee

:ciao: birdee290, and :welcome: to this great community!

Congrats on getting started with your grow! Here is an excellent tool for learning basics and how-to's on growing this great plant:
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Photos are a great visual aid for other growers to assist you, here's a how to for posting photos:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I'm sure you will get lots of answers and help along your journey. Grow Journals are an awesome way to have members follow you along and help you too. Here's how to start a grow journal if you decide that's something you want to do:

How to Make a Grow Journal

Also, just wanted to mention...the male plants are the ones that make pollen. The female plants will develop sticky pistils that catch the pollen when the male pollen sacs release them. Then the female uses the pollen to produce the seeds. :thumb:

Good luck and most of all Have fun!!:cheer:

Thank you for the welcome!! I am happy to be here! I will work on the photos. So do I want male a male? And do I want seeds? I will keep reading.....So much great info!! :thanks:

And a nice big :welcome: to birdee290 :tokin:
You will definatly find everything to know about the kind right here in these forums, I guarantee it!
Enjoy

:welcome: To :420:

As you have already found out, the

people on this site are outstanding for help

with your grows.

Cloning can be rather involving, there is information

under Cloning in the How to guide that Canna gave you.

But first of all, take your branch and snip the end at a 45 degree angle

with sharp, clean scissors. Then immediately put back in the water, if

you can snip it under water even better--this opens the broken end up

for water absorption and helps to stop the stem from pulling in air and developing

an embolism, which will block its ability to pull the water in.

For off topic conversation, fun and entertainment, join us on our

Virtual Couch The link is in my signature.

Hope this proves useful, have a great day :ciao:

Onions make people cry

but there's no vegetable to make them laugh

Thanks Bluefly! It is very useful. I will do that and hopefully little roots will sprout!! I was so upset when it broke off. Here's hoping! Every one has been so nice and very welcoming!! It's great!! I'll have to check out the virtual couch. :thanks:

Hello and welcome I'm also a newb and I have found that the people on this site are fantastic
for any help that you need along the way :welcome: and I wish you the best of luck :)

Back
Top Bottom