New, Old & Sick

one step at a time.... exactly I've got a tin with 5 seeds, waiting for a tiny grow tent and light. When I have the pieces I'm going to start a grow journal...... my success or failure will be for all to see.

And hopefully provide me info on the mistakes that I'll make.
The good folks on this forum will do their best to not let you fail.:thumb:

actually have them all in one 1 gal pot. Since this is a test and learn grow before I actually try to do it right with good seeds I'm going to let them grow a bit stronger before I try to replant.....

IMG_1815.JPG

I did the baggie, but not the plates, I'm going to get a 2x2x3 growtent and full spectrum light when I start my grow and I'm going to do a journal for the fun and so when I screw up I can get help.....

Welcome to the forum, Troll.
The bigger the tent, the eaiser it is to control the environment.
Environment is key to a successful grow.
If you're on a budget but want great lights, check out the 'Bloom Room' and the latest Quantum Board lights, built in the USA and a three year warranty.
Just click on the link below in my signature box and come say hi!

Hello.:ciao:
If you can fit a four foot tent, go for it. The extra foot of room is worth it. You need to account for the pot and the plant height. Then you need space between those and your light. That extra foot could have a lot of impact on your grow.

Good luck.

Hello.:ciao:
If you can fit a four foot tent, go for it. The extra foot of room is worth it. You need to account for the pot and the plant height. Then you need space between those and your light. That extra foot could have a lot of impact on your grow.

Good luck.
Thanks I appreciate the advice, and yes I'm on very strict budget..... by the way, that's my favorite quote.....

If you're on a budget but want great lights, check out the 'Bloom Room' and the latest Quantum Board lights, built in the USA and a three year warranty.
replied to the wrong post....... that's my favorite quote

I second @John Wick

Back
Top Bottom